CDA announces possession in Park Enclave

After some serious efforts made by the present government and CDA administration, development in Park Enclave project is nearing completion and CDA has announced that those plot owners who have already cleared 100% of their dues will be given possession starting from 28th December. Here is the link from todays newspaper:

Http://www.Thenews.Com.Pk/todays-news-6-354743-cda-to-start-giving-possession-of-plots

I was able to visit the project a few days ago and noticed the rapid development pace. The project is unique in the sense that it has a proper entry gate and is completely surrounded by a boundary wall, a facility missing in even most of the private societies. Plus considering the fact that they launched the project in 2011 only, possession within 4 years is probably something unprecedented. Is park enclave going to be a success? I believe it will be.

Kashif sb, CDA will give partial possession. It looks to me one of the prime location for living in the years to come. Location is excellent. Plots sizes are also 20 marla and above. The prices will further increase. I think the construction activity will go ahead at very rapid pace.

Lets c

Regards

@Mr Khan. I agree. Prices have almost doubled in the last 18 months when everything else was in correction. There is likely to be a jump of another 20-25% after possession according to main dealers. However, just for the record, there are no 10 marla plots in Park Enclave, only 1 kanal and 2 kanal. You are right the possession will be given in phases.

Kashif sb, my mistake… Thanks…