FECHS-Jinnah Gardens phase I issues

Can anyone tell me what is going on in jinnah gardens. There is a chain of ads in paper and market in going downwards day by day especially files.

Express news dated 14-12-2015
Http://www.Express.Com.Pk/epaper/popupwindow.Aspx?Newsid=1103229962&issue=np_isb&date=20151214

Express news dated 15-12-2015
Http://www.Express.Com.Pk/epaper/popupwindow.Aspx?Newsid=1103232279&issue=np_isb&date=20151215

There is some issue with Tooba Corporation... Litigation.... So this is affecting market badly....

Regards

Do you think these issues will be resolved in near future?

Sir jee, it depends upon the intentions of both the parties involved... By the way, generally such matters are very hard to settle through courts... Both parties will be required to do some compromise for a mutually acceptable solution.

Regards

H & U

i cant access the newspaper u have mentioned.....can u describe the summary of matters as i have purchased a plot in jinnah garden phase 1 in 30 lac recently......if market is going down then i may lost my money

Sana, u can see the ads in newspapers of today, yesterday and the day before that in Jang etc.

Regards

Sana Mr. Khan is right you can check in all leading papers, just share street number so that we can tell you the actual situation.

Street number is 65 and i dont know its on safe side or having issues

I don’t think that there is any issue in street 65

H & U

thnx 4 informing

Ms. Sana, street 65 is safe... So congrts, relax and enjoy... Visit this page:

http://e.jang.com.pk/12-16-2015/pindi/page4.asp

Regards

What about street 224? I purchased a plot just few days ago.

And what about the Street 299 and 300. Please advice…Thanks

What is present situation… Can anyone tell me about street no 299

224 seems in developed area but can find 299 or 300 anywhere. Is it file or plot ?

Oh sorry my mistake according to the news heading i think 224 and 229 streets are in danger zone.

best thing is to go to their office in blue area and confirm whether transfers can be made or not

Khan bhai kindly tell about files or non-possession plots which are safe and not under litigation. Will this litigation with tooba also cause delay with development work of those files.

If someone has got a file in street 300 then how will they be affected and will society be responisble to accomodate those files elsewhere. How long will people have to wait to get a plot?

Arshad Sb! Street 224 belongs to national assembly and is clear. Street 229 is also clear.

Yes if its in National Assembly then its clear. Problem is in FECHS. Actually its all mixed up. I once went to National Assembly office and asked them about their plots. They told its all mixed up and only with plot and st. No. Number it can be verified where it belongs.

anyhow they (National Assembly) are giving possession this April 2016. But looking at google map most of the area is still completely undeveloped.