Green Valley Super Store ... Impact On Bharia Phase 8

Brothers....Hello,

This new hyperstore and planned corporate head office looks like a potentially promising future for Bharia Ph 8.... Or it seems to me....

I would like some senior members and experts to put some light on the impact of these two developments on Phase 8 .... In short term and also in long term..... For the benefit of thousands of investors in this Phase 8.

Especially in the the backdrop of acute prices decline in Bahria Ph 8

Jazak Allah

This will have a very positive impact and burger king,pizza hut and mc donalds also coming soon…

Saadi bahi…positive in short term or only long term?

Both short and long term in my view.

Rest ALLAH knows better

Sir the place from dha phase 1 sector E, and from phase 7 bt onwards,that place will be a gold mine in future and it has the potential to catch the prices of posh sectors of zone 1…They are good for short,medium and long term…

Sir…maybe it will be a gr8 convenience for ppl living there…and no affect on plot prices?

Sir these type of facilities always increase the pot prices…

Rates will get better, market will get better but it will take time.

Wait for the Adyala Road access to bahria phase 8.

Malik sb opening grocery stores, kfc, cinema houses…not much juice is now left in real state…we also start thinking opening a purchoon shop at least. .good luck…

Its good to know that slowly and steadily basic necessities are being added to phase 8 ,as it has been a 10 year wait

Saadi, bro what is the exact location of hyper store and other Int’l food chain stores in BT 8.

Its in spring north commercial…i guess…bharia intellectual village

Yes under taker is right…Food chains building are under construction.