I-14/16 And Property In General: Sharing A Weblink

I read a note of property from the following website. Members please comment how correct are its contents:

http://islamabad.olx.com.pk/current-prices-for-i-14-i-16-plots-iid-539362962

Prices of plots for direct purchases without involvement of 3rd party

I-14

25x50 at 40 foot road= 18.5-21 lac.

Level plots and away from nalas-depression and waste dumping site, grave yards and high tension lines.

Calculate prices for other plots at the rate of Rs. 1440/ sq. ft. and add 10% for corner plots, 10% for plots on 50 foot road-service road and 15% for double road.

I-16

25x50= 15-16.5 lac . at 40 feet road.

Level plot in I-16/4 away from nalas-depression, waste treatment site, grave yards & high tension lines.

25x50 level plot in i-16/2 at 40 feet road=13-14 lac

Rates for I-16/3 and I-16/1 are much lower and varied depending upon the plot location.

Calculate prices for other plots at the rate of Rs. 1200/ sq. ft. and generally add 10% for corner plots and 10% on 50 foot road-service and 15% for double road.

All experts and big bosses agreed in their business meetings that real estate market in Pakistan is going down very speedily due to many reasons.

Regards

Sorry what does it exactly say?

And who have agreed that real estate is going down?

Sir in which areas real estate is going down…Kindly mention those areas…

Dear MBS and Saadi: This is not my written note. I shared it with you after reading it from an olx site. Like you I do not know who has agreed that prices are likely to go down and in which area it will go down.

I cant believe that value of 5 marla plot in I-16 is abt 13 lac. Even FOECHS is selling at 7-10 lac, and the value of I-16 is roughly 3 times more than FOECHs

Does anybody have updates about the current prices of I-14 & I-16? Please share. Thanx

Prices in I-14/15/16 might see a drop because of the cancellation of road which has to connect these sectors to Airport.

No way these sectors are located in top location it might not increase further but going down is just not possible looking at the inflation rate after change in government i think it is not possible

I agree with Mr. Saeed. The pricess of I 14 and I 16 will increase gradually. Especially with the growth of number of houses there.