Is DHA-2 Still Flooded With Investors

As we all know that DHA-2 is rising steadily and more and more houses are being constructed day by day so it is obvious that investors are moving out as people are moving in but what surprises me is a non stop rise in value.

What I want to know is the current market share statistics,is it still good for taking good return?

I think currently the top sector of DHA-2 i.e: E is trading at 15 million for 1 Kanal what do you guys think the stabilizing amount would be?

@ eigenius…Sir i am dealing dha for sometime…What i have observed is that dha was never flooded with investors instead it always remains flooded with genuine buyers and this is the reason for its slow and steady but solid rise…Investors are also there but genuine demand is more and it will remain because it is one of the best places to have a house…Even there are plots worth 1.8 crores for 1 kanal near round about…Average plot is around 115 to 120 lacs…Even after such upwards trend,genuine demand is increasing day by day and transactions are going on even in this slow market…What we are speculating is that the plot worth 12 million will go upto 14 to 15 million easily once market will be revived…Even in this scenario it is not depreciating.So i think it is still good to invest in dha 2 specially K,L,M,N blocks and Insha ALLAH dha will be the one of the finest places to have a plot at…And yes,if the plan for 10 lane highway gets executed,dha2 will be one of the most expensive housing societies…

@saadi

thanks for your input I too live adjacent to DHA and have seen it rise from scratch i have bought and sold a few plots but i am out of touch with the market from last 6 months can you please tell me today's worth of a corner,level plot in Sector A adjacent to gate-1 and g.t road,non-boulevard for 10marla and kanal respectively

In street 1 of sector A…Approx rate of a corner plot would be 12 million…Its just an estimate…Exact value can be quoted after visiting the location of plot…Btw if you want to buy or sell anything at any phase of dha,simply give me a call at 03455370978…Insha ALLAH i will try my best to provide you best services…We also have an office inside dha2…10 marla are very very short in market…Excellent location plot is around 9 million…Btw 10 marla plots have price range from 68 lacs to 95 lacs…

DHA-2 prices will shoot once the 10 lane Islamabad Express way kick starts … Overall Zone 5 will become more expensive than zone-2 (& in some case more than zone 1 too)!!

Sir when it crosses zone 1 let me know. For now it has not yet crossed JKCHS in Zone 2.

I said “some cases” … Zone 1 mein I-10 jaisee farigh locations bhi hien :slight_smile:

DHA 2 is very safe for parking investment. Its like island of stability in the midst of volatile sea(bahria.)I made quick buck from bahria(alhumdulillah) but never left the earned profit lying in there and invested in DHA for steady rise in prices and peace of mind.

Saadi is right about consistent healthy flow of genuine buyers.However i wish DHA management pay more attention towards completion of luxurious facilities like malls, cinemas etc and basic amenities like hospital education,parks etc

@ pk1…dha is more expensive than g-15 jkchs.just have a look at current prices…

Slow and steady wins the race, dha is dha which ever city is.

Genuine market genuine buyers and genuine growth. It will cross bahria vehria in long run.

DHA is actually full of guys building their houses - atleast DHA 2 sector A to J and DHA 1.

One may say that DHA 2 sectors K to P are being picked up by investors as the interest of house building seems natural to shift to the other side with time of the road i.e. K to P.

The expansions of expressway is going to benefit both sides of DHA 2 as well as DHA Valley. The advantage to DHA 2 is direct. However DHA expressway has to connect to DHA valley to take full advantage for DHA valley.

I think DHA 2 prices will continue to appreciate due to its name, better development standards and buyer confidence.

The price of average plot could surpass 2-3 crore after completion of 10 LAN highway as traveling time will dramatically reduce

Nearby societies might not appreciate much... As the mindset will be to spend 5 more minutes in traveling but stay in a good place

@pk-1 tell me a single society in zone 2 that matches dha-2 in terms of price and standard and yes g-15 is cheaper as compared to dha-2

What are the current prices and status of new sectors K-P in DHA 2?

Prices in sector K=70 lacs to 95 lacs.

Status=Possession granted and houses are being constructed.

In L=60 to 90 lacs

10 marla= 50 to 55 lacs

Possession granted

In M=55 to 87 lacs

Possession of majority area has been granted and couple of houses are also constructed

In N=55 to 75 lacs

10 marla=31 to 45 lacs

Possession not granted.Development underway.

In P=43 to 50 lacs.

10 marla = 28 to 35 lacs

Possession not granted.No development going on right now.

Thank you Saadi, most likely I will call you soon inshaAllah.

Sir you are more than welcome anytime…My contact number is 03455370978.

@Saadi: Do your prices for sector N, P (non possession plots) include all the development charges? As I understand the development charges are high for sectors K to P.

Ammad the transfer is done after no outstanding dues are there. The prices quoted by SAADI include any outstanding charges as responsibility of sellar to clear for transfer

You are safe buying developed plots in Sector K, L, M

For sector N (under going development) and sector P (un developed) - your only risk is only if DHA introduces some "additional development charges". But otherwise the prices mentioned contain all original development charges cleared.

Thank you Waqar, for clarifying this. I got it now.