Jeddah Town, Islamabad

I shall appreciate if you let me have update on the above area as I have a 300 sq yd plot. CDA has taken over from Jillani and they are taking care and then giving it back to the actual owner.

I like to build and then sell it. Please let me have some information as I plan to go to Islamabad very soon InshaAllah.

Thanks and with regards,

Iqbal Yaqub

I think still no development on Jeddah town 2. Unless the affectees make a pressure group to follow the case with cda and nab, it will never progress automatically. Very sorry to say that with the abundance of thieves in our society, things will never improve.

All the affectees shall jointly file an appeal in the court to get possession of our paid up land that has not been given to owners even after 19years of purchase.

I totall agree with Mr. Mohammed. Lets use OPF forum to get this issue prsented to Supreme court. Zaman

Jeddah town islamabad ky office ka contact number hai to day do

I totally agree about to build a pressure group to follow the case,

i am available any time on below contact.

RGDS,

Nadeem Baig

0322-2002468

0345-2656655

baig_no1@hotmail.com

I fully agree with the suggestion and willing to join if any pressure goup is developed by victims of Jeddah Town Phase 2 been sold out of Pakistan (KSA and UK). Please contact if any legal action is sought against both CDA and NAB to expedite this long outstanding issue.

MOHAMMAD F. AKHOOND

akhoond@me.com or

fakhoond@saudiairlines.com

Cell:+966-500868398

I am requesting to all Jeddah town victims to come on one platform,

Share the contact numbers, e-mail address, Facebook to struggle all together.

kindly add your name and contact number.

1-Nadeem Baig 0345-2656655 baig_no1@hotmail.com

2-MOHAMMAD F. AKHOOND 966-500868398 akhoond@me.com

3-

4-

5-

6-

7-

8-

PLEASE JOIN ON FACE BOOK MY PAGE “JEDDAH TOWN PHS II ISLAMABAD”

I am trying to gather the Jeddah town affectees on one plate form to do something practically or we just waiting our time in discussion the choice now in our hand,

I have generate the Face book page, Jeddah town’s members are liking this page, I am requesting to all victim kindly click the following link and become on Jeddah town community,

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jeddah-Town-Phs-II-Islamabad/819248804791449?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

VISIT AND JOIN JEDDAH TOWN COMMUNITY Redirecting...

Shakeel Ahmed says:

July 29, 2015 at 6:53 am

Dear Brothers Asalam-o-Alekum,

There is a happy news for Jeddah Town Phase-I & Phase-II (old), yesterday i met Director Housing Planning wing CDA his name is Faisal Malik and his room 133 CDA, Islamabad…his contact no. 051-9252494 so all the effectuates of above mentioned cases are requested to submit their relevant documents to the above mentioned Director to pursue for the positions of the plots so now the authority is in action the future is bright i pray for all affectees and sugest them to struggle for your right. The Director is very nice and cooperative and he told me their is a bright future of the above mentioned phases.

I am also affectiee of Jeddah Town, Pls involve DHA also as well as NAB & CDA. My contact # 00966502693594

Dear Brother,

Any further news of progress at CDA for Jeddah Town affectees?

I am also one of the them.

Regards

Walekum As Salam

Without sending original docs...how can I move forward.

I am based in California, USA

Please advise

Call on my cell or VIBER or TEXT any time at

( 510)-386-7173

Thanks

Allah Hafiz

Iqbal Yaqub

Source: http://tribune.com.pk/story/957378/nab-crackdown-two-housing-society-directors-held/

Officials of the National Accountability Bureau (NAB) Rawalpindi have arrested two proclaimed offenders on Tuesday. The accused, identified as Tariq and Imran Gilani, are directors of the city’s Jeddah Town Housing Society. The directors were apprehended during a raid by NAB Rawalpindi. Both men were presented before an accountability court where they were granted a seven-day remand into NAB custody.

Published in The Express Tribune, September 16th, 2015.

Today’s Latest Development; http://www.nab.gov.pk/PRESS/NEW.ASP?1080

Latest the Prime Minister announced a quick action for the overseas Pakistanis who are victimized in any land grabbing case in Pakistan. So, i request to all members who are affected in any other cases please contact in the office of Overseas Pakistanis Foundation, as soon as the relief of the overseas Pakistanis you should submit the documents with the application they will try in the high court on the special arrangement.

Anybody know what is the status of Jeddah Town?

Many affectees of Jeddah Town live in UK, UAE, and KSA, How can they contact CDA, NAB, and Gilani Brothers? Is there any help desk in CDA\NAB for update aftereffect’s data?