Jumps expected in FOECHS - New Road Connections

Detailed Maps available on this group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/263500873683078/

Also Check out Government Website. FULLY approved and professionally managed society of senior Foreign Office bureaucrats.

Http://coop.gov.pk/foreign-office-employees-cooperative-housing-society-ltd/

Now that there are TWO major Road Connections in the works which will make I-16 location a cross road, it is time to buy relatively inexpensive developed plots in FOECHS - a developed society of Ministry of Foreign Affairs bureaucrats.

It has Good development works and is ready for building a house. It touches I-16 but plot prices are much lower than I-16. I have no doubt that this society will experience massive jumps in the very near future insha-Allah.

Two connections - one thru i-17 (planning for land acquisition of I-17 has already been started in CDA) to motorway Toll Plaza on Kashmir Highway near Top City and second thru the 32km road from GT Road near Rawat all the way down to the new airport thru Thallian inshaAllah.

Http://www.hcs.com.pk/current-projects/construction-road-thalian-m-2-new-islamabad-international-airport-including-periphery-roads/

Check out the map on this page:

Https://www.facebook.com/groups/263500873683078

Pk1 very good information shared as usual. Thanks a lot.

Gas and electricity. In foechs

They have gas connection and electricity from i-16 grid station. Society will do its own boring and supply to the members.

It may be the only society in any area so near to islamabad and pindi where prices are still so low. All other societies nearby (for example pechs and in zone 2) have already spiked.

Touching a proper cda sector and with gas this society seems a very good bet to me.

Dear pk1 is there any official website of this. Are u recommending it for investmnet?

There is no official website which shows that the management committee is not very efficient. However, there are a couple of facebook groups, the largest with 80 members discussing the society politics and grumbling about development charges they were asked to pay.

I am recommending it for investment but for living only after 2-3 years. The reason why it is good for investment is that final round of dev charges have been paid and gas connections are approved. Electricity is from cda sector i-16 yet price of 8 .Marla is higher than one kanal in foechs. They 3e touching each other so u can imagine what will be the price of foechs when possession is given? Anybody's guess. And possession is a few months away. A block already in possession.

I think if syed ibrahim bhai can do site visit and price assessment then he can enlighten us all about his views on foechs future potential. The society office is located at house no. 1, street 62, sector g-6/4.

Many thanks in anticipation ibrahim bhai?

The price is quite attractive. I wonder if they would have laid a good infrastructure with that kinda price. And yeah if syed can have a look it could be useful for many.

And is the society demarcated on google map? Couldn't find anything next to i-16?

Yes the price is still reasonable and some people who have 2 plots and have been asked to pay the final chunk of development charges are selling one and paying for the other. So it is a good opportunity at the moment.

The society management can guide you to people who are selling their plots (as members speak to them about these things) but may be the society people are making heavy commission in this manner. So the better idea if someone is interested in buying is to join the facebook group for foechs and post the desire to purchase. Someone has also posted the number of a couple of dealers there.

It is visible on google earth. Search for the village called kolian on google earth and it is right next to it touching i-16 near the motorway.

Or you can search for lakho village on google earth near i-16

How does it compare with zone 2 for living purpose?

Very good in this price!

Hello

Hello foechsmember here, if anyone is interested in investing in foechs can try to buy plots from members who want to sell due to money pressure, you can ask the society office or ask here Facebook - Log In or Sign Up

I have checked out the rawalpindi ring road project. It will pass the foreign office society foechs.

This is the link it is very interesting:-

Http://www.Rda.Gov.Pk/research/rrr_pre_cm_11_01_2011.Pdf

Or you can simply type Rawalpindi ring road project On google search and y ou will see the map

It is not in zone 2 but distance of foechs from islamabad and pindi is about the same as zone 2 distance

Is plots transferable to non-foechs people or not?
Thanks

Dear s.Arshad the plots in foechs are freely transferable to members and non members.

I am bit confused FO employes come under federal govt. Isnt fgehs looking after federal employes and are alloted plots in posh cda sectors