Lahore Real Estate 2014-15

Property trends are on dive in Lahore. Supply is much more than the real demand. A little bit help is available on net for real purchasers but all is for big investors and protecting their interests. Let's read:

Estate advisor intimates general public about property boom in Lahore is about to be burst and prices to be fall down starting from January 2014. Main key players of property in Lahore have also confirmed this risk.
Big names in estate agency have also started to sell their own invested plots (in DHA & outside DHA too) considering the fact of giant investors who had also invested purchasing houses from genuine sellers (since last 8-10 months) to cause property boom in the light of other country economical and security factors in other cities.

Investors who went for purchasing plots in all phases of DHA, mainly phases 6,7,8 they are also rushing to sell them off at any asking price from interested parties.

In phase 5 of DHA, for example 10 Marla b/n house, smart investors have dropped their asking prices from 220-250 lac to now 155-180 lac level and still houses are unsold. Used/old houses have fear to fall below 100 lac soon.

Even now a few builders/investors have started offering furnished houses to attract buyers.

In phase 6 of DHA, Defence Raya (near Golf Course) 1 Kanal brand new houses prices have dropped now to 300-305 lac from previously asking prices 350-390 lac.
In phase 1 to 4 of DHA, houses availability is increasing for sale but no genuine buyer is there. Estate agents are chasing inquirers and pushing them to atleast visit the house. Furthermore "plot investors" are trapped for given biyana and "house investors/builders" are worried to sell their brand new houses mainly in Phase 5 & 6 but now hardly finding any serious buyer.

Although, few of other investors are still asking high prices to give an impression that property prices are stable on higher side.

Genuine & serious buyers are now finding very least in the market.

Investors have last hope for December 2013 when Pakistani living abroad come back home and intend to make some property purchases but those would not be of many who can make purchase so those few ones prefer small investments in buying files rather than plots or houses.

It's right time for sellers, small investors to sell their properties (plots/houses) now to gain less profit now and avoid loss in coming months and next year onward.

Note: This message is neither specific for anyone nor have intention to cause any loss to any property players. If anyone has any doubt about above facts, get the above price figures and find it with DHA/Defence in Google, in OLX or in any other property site, he will find proofs.

Regards

What are your sources???Any credible sources about this because dha always have stable business…Just googling the prices cannot portray clear picture.

I think given information is not correct. As such overall real estate market is dull these daysbut it does not mean panic/pressure in dha market in lahore. Ground realities are different.

I have also invested in DHA but my dears all information is based on my last two weeks effort in DHA phase 7 and DHA town. I hope for the best although investment is shifted to BTK and then after 2-3 years will be shifted to Dubai for Expo 2020. Regards

Let the market come down a bit more.Wait for 3/4 months and thn hunt for plots/houses.

Market will be stable for at least 5-6 more things, Over All.

Mr.Khan, i don't know how much commission you get from MPCHS for advertising Multi Projects on all forum discussions.

Mr.Anti Khan is always rite about you, just now i realise.Mr.Khan, pls inform people about your office and your contact number so they can buy/sell plots from you.

You are not on this forum to help people, you are here to misguide people and sell Multi Projects, very bad.

Is it possible DHA phase 6, defence raya 2 kanal will touch 250+ lacs around after few months ...??

Thanks

@SemeSer Defence raya construction/material used is very Poor. Avoid it!!!

I am agreed with Mr. Lala's most of comments. It is hundred percent true that property dealers are chasing buyers. And it is hard to find real buyer in the market.

DHA lahore prices are very high.

@LALA

Whtat will be the best time to buy house in DHA Lahore?