Look what I found!

Dear Regular Participants of Zameen Forum,

Look what i found! By the looks of it, Ali Mohammad, our fellow contributor from Meyaar Builders has started writing for Zameen blog!

Kudos to you man! I think it's a great opportunity to build your credibility and educate people as to what's going on in the market. That's excellent and my heartiest congratulations to Ali, my man here, for doing a fabulous job with the keyboard.

Requesting comments and feedback from Syed Ibrahim, MBS, Pk1, Arshad, KK, Ihsan and Abdul Ali. What do you think of this, guys?

My question to the admin here is if I too can write for you?

Great info nafees very informative, nice contribution

Wow…Thats a very good and appreciable move

Well done ali.

I must say, it is a nice write-up and seems so that it is written by an industry expert, having profound knowledge.

Waiting for your next piece!

Wow !! I must say the article is well written and its seldom that you come across such well written article loaded with profound knowledge and stats.

As a regular reader at the forum I would like to convey my appreciation and hope that we get to read such articles often!

Stay blessed Hiba

Dear ali,

This is indeed a very well written blog based on facts, knowledge, experience and research. Much appreciated.

Regards,

Great blog post mr. Ali...

It's not only informative but also a good source of motivation for other contributors of zameen forum.

Good work, keep it up!

Its a great thing really like it tried few months ago but didnt find any option of sending blog