Margalla Anenue - Good News - Cheers For

Gentlemen visited MA on 18 January, was surprised to see the development, double lane has been extended to the brim of Islamabad - Peshawar GT road :slight_smile: ready to take off for all those who are having property in the surroundings. Lets discuss what all property will get a boom with this development???

Yes bro but I think there is a small patch of about 3 km still in dispute. Does anyone know if it has been resolved or an alternate plan made for it? Thanks

Dear blue doctor and junaid

actual problem is that 3 km margalla avenue patch remaining work is already done lets hope for the best

I agree, the Margalla Avenue project was delayed due to two main reasons. One was administrative/contractual while the other was land issue.

The administrative issue due to which the contractor was not getting paid his bills has mainly been resolved. The issue now is of land. This disputed land is not on the GT road side but in fact on the D-12 side. As per my info, this issue is still unresolved with no practical steps being taken by CDA for this either. So for now we will still have to wait.

Any good news will boost b17 further. However I don’t see it getting operational by mid 2015

Yes, the problem is on the other end of MA towards D-12, which is disputed land, so still no sign of getting it operational… Hope for the best…

Good news for b 17 but there are so many brilliant projects of CDA which need implimentations. Problem is CDA and it’s corrupt baboos. Anyways cheers mr khan really appreciate your effort.

Wow, it seems promising for the investors.

Ulfat Sb, mention not…

There was news shared by Amjad sb re new plan for MA starting from 3rd Ave and connecting to the motorway. I don’t know whether it will speed up or delay the project. Any thoughts?

Further delay is expected in my view…