Multi Has Announced Possession

For E block and Multi Orchard A, B, C blocks.

Congrats to all plot holders.

All the best...

Regards

Great news .khan bhai what is date .any news about allotment of residencia

Great news Guru ji… Can you provide the link?

Amazing News Mr Khan.. God bless you for informing so many people who were waiting for this day. Could you tell us if the possession is for all plots or the ones around markaz area? Multi has kept its good reputation indeed. I hope they fix all other outstanding issues at the earliest.

Let's see how the rates go up now.

Well a very good news, it seems B17 is again gearing up for another rise. CDA has taken initiative of starting work on Margalla Avenue again and they indeed have started clearing illegal possession of land.

Now this news, if thats true then it will surely give confidence to the real investors or buyers. Though i am not sure about the timing as 14th August is close and the political conditions are very uncertain.

Dear Mr.Khan as u r giving congratulations to all plot holders of E Block(B-17) and A,B,C(IOS).

It means they have given possession to these blocks completely.

Very Good News…

Is anyone in Islamabad who can find out for me about possession status of my plot in Block C of Multi Orchard? On google earth I measured the road in feet, I'd seems they have not yet developed my plot because mine is in the end and road so far does not reach it.

Anyone can help? I will send private email to them.

After how many days Google earth is updated

Really appreciate this news.

I did not find the announcement on MPCHS website. Where is it announced sir?

This great news for e block members .l have also recive sms from mpchs about posission of my plot on 31 augest after paying any outstanding dues .this is indeed great news.best of luck for all members.

Exact information could be obtained from the society...

They have stated that Phase-II of B-17 and A, B & C Blocks of Orcharda nd Residencia are ready for possession.

Memebrs are directed to clear their dues by 31st August, 2014 to get possession letters.

Regards

A very good news for Block E members.

It may give boast to newly launched f block of B-17...

Multi is basically asking people to submitt there outstanding dues so then they will give posission .they have not given date of posission

It is always better to confirm the news before propagating it further- a quality Muslims must have. A loose cannon do more damage than what it intends to do. Orchards might be just a year away from possession.

So is the news provided by Mr Sultan Ahmed correct? His information is that possession of Multi Orchards C Block will be in November inshaAllah.

Ijaz Sb,

This is what MPCHS is officially saying, so, from whom should we get confirmation?

Plz suggest if you have any other reliable source?

regards

Mr.Perdesi Sb,

Today again I called one person in Multi office and asked from him abt date of possession of C block in Multi Orchard. He confirmed the news of Mr.Khan that possession ll b given on 31st August and it ll available for all plots.

His name and no. Is given below.

Amir Ayaz Ali 0092-300-5276817

Did he say anything about Cash Back scheme?