Multi royal homes: a new housing project in b-17

A new housing project multi royal homes is launched in b-17 c block. Any one knows about its exact location (is it close to manzare kohsar society or close to b block) and price plan ? I also want to know that is it good for short-term investment or not ?

Unconfirmed news that MPCHS is giving 10 plots to dealers who will responsible to make homes.

Http://www.multiroyalfamily.com/mrh.html

I found a link on the internet

Project forms are selling at around 5k profit… Just confirmed by a dealer in F 10…

Ok Matrix… Who will develop these homes…

Ask Dr. Arshad maybe he can help

Royal homes

project forms ......kia kehnay nam say to koi had par karti scheme ki luxury lag rahi hay....baas jhoomer pehnanay wastay WE SHOULD WELCOME ONE AND THE ONLY ONE ...OUR GREAT DR.Arshad...

Dr. Arshaaaddddd… To the rescuee… We will “naked” royal homes, the royal house of liars!

Khan007,

I am agree with your comments and we will also naked the supporters of Multi as well... House of liars and issues.... I hope Daktoor will not take it personal....

Regards

Hahah Mr. Khan… Brilliant comments

Multi Royal Office is in F 10 markaz,I think some foreign investors are behind this project… Details not known, may be Dr Arshad knows more about it…

What are prices of multi dream villas launched this weekend (seen full page advertisement in Jang newspaper Sunday edition) in residencia and orchard scheme. Please let us know the investment perspective of this launch.