Potential Schemes (Recording Price Growth With Time)

Salam fellas,

I was thinking if Zameen.com admin make a separate tab for rate history of all potential societies and illustrate them in graphical formation after taking feedback from users.

This record will be handy for existing an well as for new users.

By this documentation, we will be able to forecast the future price growth and on the other hand, we will be able to evaluate the performance of any society (in terms of ROI).

Till to date, I was a silent observer here and this is my very first post. Let me appreciate all members who are keeping us posted for any new development happening around.

Regards

Good idea brother but you cannot judge potential investment opportunities by just looking at the length of thread !

By the way you have been a silent observer of this forum. Can you share your experience what are the specific areas you seem to have good ROI.

Atleast you must be sharing something unbiased that would be helpful for new comers and the old fellas.

This would be very useful especially for new comers or those abroad.

though the thread will be lengthy but it will provide a good insight about how a society has performed and is performing to date.

I unfortunately have not much knowledge to help with this otherwise i would have given some feedback.

Agreed !!!

All the fault is that everyone want to purchase plot in Bahria Town Instead of other societies. People thinking that if we purchase a plot in Bahria Town after sometime I will sale this plot in profit.But there is huge investors in bahria town who changing the rates of plots and house. I have purchase some plots in Airport Housing Societies and now many people are purchasing plots from me.This society is much better than other societies. And this society gave more profit from others.now I have only 4 plots and 3 houses left.So anyone who want to purchase please call me on 03315119895 or 03447124210.First you visit the society by your own after that take your decision

Potential schemes of Islamabad ,in my opinion are

Bahria Town

DHA

G-13 & G-14

B-17

D-12

G-15 If I missed any one others members can present.

Mr ahmed tanoli why gulberg is not in your list.i think gulberg has more potential due to its good location and low price.in wapda town you can get double profit in next two years.one year before my 10 marla plot was of 5 lax and now it is of 15 lax and i do believe after two years its price will be doubled.

There are various sectors, blocks, phases in the biggest societies in Pakistan namely DHA and Bahria. Whilst other societies differ in terms of size and returns, there is no surety with any of them. It all depends on the delivery of the first project. Eden delivered in the beginning, and now due to lack of funds are unable to coop up with the promised schemes. In my opinion the best time to invest in any society is with a sound party and when they launch their first scheme. Basic rule of finance more risk more return is applicable.

After reading your replies, I realized that I failed to convey my idea. OK, let me try again.

Guys I was saying that zameen.com should make a separate tab in their website like they have many under "FORUM CATEGORY" where they record price of different societies each month & show them in tabular/graphical form so that people can easily understand which society did best in terms of ROI.

You can not contact wanted property advertiser on this site freely unless you are property dealer who is registered with zameen.com , they can’t care what only investor need , they are here to make money , they will not provide insights or bi for u free of cost or things which do not give them any fair profits

Saqib,

I get what you are saying. The feed may come from the property listing automatically hence no insight is required from anyone. Zameen.com would have all the data already under various filters. They would just have to mediate it to present in graphical format accordingly.

I suggest you either write to them an email or speak with them.

One more thing, if you read some of the blogs on this website which are written by Zameen.com's employees, they do use such data to make a point or 2, such as the prices in ABC society have increased by say 15% over last 6 months etc.

This suggests to me that they do play with the data for their internal analysis already.

There should be profit rates by members or admin on weekly basis if not daily .by this one can easily make price graph .couse and effect analysis by looking thread .

lets make a trend any one knowing profit or price should post it without comments that it can be identified evenat fast scroll of page like

"price"

ABC 3060(0000)4080(00000)

I offered them to do it for free, if they let me do it. I can provide the free reporting and analytical solution which will give ad hoc analytics capabilities along with predictive functionality which will provide you all the current and historical analysis.

I communicated with their writer about couple of months ago, i believe her name is "Samra" which i believe spoke their IT department. But i think they do not quite understand the analysis we as end user want. They ended up writing summary analysis based on Cities as a blog, which are useless for us.

Dear ist it good that we haverates daily by members .

If they can provide us a search feature where we can filter properties by exact date, we can easily analyze trends and historical rates for the areas we are interested in. I have asked them to add this feature a long time ago but nothing happened. I think they purposely don't want to give all that information to users.

Really annoying thing is all the older properties are shown as "6 months ago" even if they were posted 6 years ago. The search feature on forum is pathetic. They collect so much information before we post a new topic but there are no search filters while searching forums. For example there are millions of topics and posts on D12 but try to search for it on forums and nothing comes up.

I think it's only a matter of time before a better property forum/site pops up.

Zol dear u r right but this is only platform and it is not that bad

I think we should appreciate ameen admin .