Problems in Central Park Housing Scheme

I would like to inform everyone that we are having problems and issues in central park housing scheme and the rest of projects of urban developers group such as it tower project, air avenue project, etc.

It is suggested that the current plots and property holders should consider selling their investments at the earliest and those who are interested to purchase and invest in our societies and projects should not do so due to the current and future situation which is not clear.

Tariq javed
Owner, central park housing scheme, lahore

Sir

Please highlight the issues mentioned above

There are various legal and service related issues going on at the moment with the society and our projects in Lahore. Additionally there has been many cases going on in the court such as possession, scam, etc.

Hello Zameen team,

Could you confirm that this is a real post from Mian Tahir javeed.Owner of Urban Developer?

What? you are owner of the scheme and you are telling peoples to not invest in your scheme… Doesn’t make sense

People are upset and complaining and raising issues with different government departments. You can find other people comments on various social media websites by searching past comments about the issues on our various projects of Urban Developers Grouo. We have started a campaign on our societies social media websites and using different platforms to inform people to avoid any more problems. I will share updates soon. Thank you for your understanding.

People living there are very satisfied, I dont know from where this gentleman is coming and what are the motives behind.

Might be want to grab a plot there before LRR completion :-)

Central Park Housing Scheme is a bad housing scheme. Map approval failed, less water supply. Low Voltage issues. Zero Security. No Public Transport.

Central Park Housing Scheme Ferozepur road Lahore is NOT a good place to live in. Inside NAB court there are many open cases present against Central Park Housing Scheme. Inside Civil Court Lahore, there are many legal cases open against Central Park Housing Scheme.

As Pardesi mentioned above. Zero Security. I tried to call Security main office many times and they do not attended my Telephone call. Waste of money as MAP approval fee deposited 6 years ago and Central Park Housing Scheme management failed to approve the submission drawings of many houses.

The Garbage man only comes 3 to 4 times in a month. They charge full money in the name of so called Monthly Service charges and failed to even give Garbage bags. Last month I only got 19 Garbage bags for 30 days month. What a shame that management has failed to even fix Garbage problems.

Just besides Central Park, another very beautiful society Palm City is located. That is best and much better than C Park. If some one planning to buy a plot in Central Park, can consider Palm City as an option as well.