River view sector - dha phase 2 extension islamabad

I have a plot in river view sector of dha phase 2 extension islamabad but i have no clue when it will be ready for possession neither i am aware of any map or master plan which shows its location. Somebody in this forum pointed out almost a year ago that it is located on dha express way after you pass sectors 'n' and 'p' and just before the railway track does anybody know about its location and the price range of a non corner 1 kanal plot?

Regards.

You can go to dha office and confirm its location

Arshad Saheb. I will not be in Islamabad until December 2015 and I am not getting hold of any responsible person in DHA Islamabad who wants to communicate, either my phone call is transferred to some other extension or the person receiving call does not have specific information. There was a talk of Re-ballot of phase 2 extension as I also have a plot in sector 'K' and to my surprise nobody knows about the timeline of this re-ballot.This is the reason I have come to this forum with the hope that some knowledgeable person may provide some help before December 2015.

Regards.

Last year DHA told us that there will be reballoting of DHA Phase 2 Extension as there was some confusion as to what people had bought. Many people thought that what is now Sector P,N,L etc was DHA Phase 2 Ext only to find out later that Phase 2 Ext will be further along the way. Phase 2 Ext is another decade or so away

Sir i am not sure but i think this river view is not where you think it will be located. I think it will be a across the river from the DHA 2 K block towards the site of Sihala or Overseas Village 1 block if you check on wikimapia.

but i am not sure i think this is the location.

Arshad Saheb. Thank you for letting me know about Wikimapia. When I clicked to the location very close across the Railway track I found the following: dha phase 2 extension generals farmhouses and riverview overseas

Upload a photo

dha phase 2 extension generals farmhouses and overseas riverview block pocession dec 15

Nearby cities: DHA Valley & DHA Phase-II Extension, Kahuta کہوٹہ, Sehnsa

Coordinates: 33°32'57"N 73°13'58"E

Strangely it is pointing out the possession timeline of Dec 15 but no year is mentioned.I wish it is dec 2015.

Again thank you for your kind help.

Regards.

Yes i have seen the coordinates and it says river view but i did not expect this location. The location i told was when once i visited DHA office long ago and they told me river view will be on the land across DHA 2 K block. From that point of view i think it is "DHA Overseas Village 1 Business block" but the name is contradicting so maybe they changed the site.

You know DHA has a very good reputation of changing sites without acknowledging its customers.

The location you told me well there is no river view eventually it just passes a narrow point and it is too far away in terms of location not even close to any major road network.

Big no forget about 15 Dec. DHA 2 ext is a decades game. Well from an investor's perspective i cannot say much but in terms of building a home its a far call. Still on map A,B,C of DHA 2 ext land seems clean and maybe Dec 15 might be true but it is better to see the location physically whether any development work is going on. That is the only way to clear things out.

When you come back in Dec 2015 you can visit the site and see for yourself.

Arshad Saheb,

In the meantime I am thinking to sell my phase 2 Extension sector'K' 1 kanal plot and buy a 10 marla plot in one of phase 2 new sectors KLMNP. I have heard that currently sector 'P' is the cheapest sector in phase 2. Do you have any idea of the current prices in new sector 'P'? I will try to get 35 lacs for my phase 2 extension 'K' plot and buy some better plot.

Regards.

Anees bhai your file is of 6 lacs or 14 lacs development charges and have you paid any development charges so far. I assume it must be in your name and not open.

Ya DHA 2 is good option but jump in files are incredible at times. I think its better to visit the site first of DHA 2 Ext and if you see any progress there is a chance prices may go up in the short future. If there is nothing there you can opt for DHA 2 Ext. I think the budget you have you can only get something in P block but i am not sure about prices so better ask somebody else.

Arshad Saheb. Thank you very much. The development charges were 6 lacs and are fully paid and your assumption is correct the file is not open.

I am thinking to initially fix price of my plot in DHA phase 2 extension sector 'K' to 35 lacs as it is on street '4'. On my return to Islamabad in December I will visit the location physically to see width of street '4' before making the final deal. Do you have any idea of street 4 in sector 'K' of phase 2 Extension?

Regards.

Ok gr8 but do confirm your file rate. As far as i remember last year full paid 6 lac dev charges file was around Rs.28 lacs. However, 2 years ago it was a bit on the higher side around Rs.32-35 lacs.

Don't know whats the prevailing rates

Arshad Saheb. It was great help discussing with you the complex situations. Is there any way I can get in touch with you while in Islamabad?

Regards.

Arshad Saheb. It was nice and very helpful talking to you. Is there any way I can get in touch with you while I return to Islamabad?

Regards.

Arshad Saheb

Nice talking to you. Is there any way I can get in touch with you when I return to Islamabad?

Regards.

Arshad Saheb.

Nice talking to you. Is there any way I can get in touch with you while I return to Islamabad?

Regards

Anees bhai so kind of you but i live abroad not in Pakistan unfortunately

AOA Arshad and Anees Bhai

Wanted to know if you have found any details on River view ? How much is the going rate for 1 Kanal? what is the location?

Anees Bhai approximately when did you buy your 1 Kanal and what was the going rate at that time.

Thanks

Aftab saheb. I have recently seen 2 advertisement from Al Farrukh estates one for 80 and the other for 85 lacs. The plots were on different streets. Call them to discuss more.

Dear Anees Sb,

Do you still have River View file? I am hearing that DHA will soon announce the fate of River View. Furthermore, do you still have Sector K file?

Shahbaz

Shahbaz saheb. I still have the sector K file in phase 2 extension. The River View plot has been luckily Re-numbered to be included in phase 2 recently. Any nws of sector K in extension?

Regards.