Top City Residential Plots

Prices of plots in sector B of Top City.

Hello,

In my opinion, the average rate in Top City is between Rs. 100,000 per marla to Rs.130,000 per marla, +/- depending on the location.

However, this is my personal assessment, Rest ALLAH knows better.
You may ask some other experts as well.

thank you

Dear Zain, rates in B block are much higher then ur avg rates, it is some where around 1.8 to 2 I think. Regards

Currently rates of one kanal plots in B range between 22 to 60 lakh. General plots at average location are being sold betwen 22 to 28 lac.

@Malik Majeed

Brother i have my plot in B Block. Plot number is in 450s NON CORNER. How much should i expect for it if i want to sell it out?

B-450 should be at 28 lac, as of today

I have a file for plot 90 E in topcity 1, what will be the value for this plot as of this date.

Thank you in advance.

Same question! I’ve a 35X65 in A Block. What will be its approximate current value?

35 x 65 in A block is around 16~19 lac, depending upon the location.

Thank you very much Mr. Malik Majeed. What about plot in series of 170 in A

block. Should it sell around 17 plus four installments i.e. 250,000?

For exact price of your plot, you should contact to a dealer, you may get the contact numbers from newspapers. Plot price usually quoted by sellers or agents does not include the development charges. This means that if price quoted by agent is 17 lac, you’ll have to pay 19.5 lac which includes 4 installments of 62,55 each.

Sorry I just noticed I forgot to mention the size of plot is 50 x 90 in Block E of Topcity.

Can you please advise the approxmiate price for this, I have not paid any development charges so far and plan to pay it by March 2014.

Regards,