Transfer of DHA Valley plots to Bahria Town Phase 8 or Bahria Town Karachi

Today there is a news that dha valley member can transfer their plots to bahria town phase 8 or bahria town karachi.
Http://www.Express.Com.Pk/epaper/index.Aspx?Issue=np_isb&page=back_page008&date=20151028&pageno=8&view=1

Any comment on this news ? Should dha valley members select this option or wait for dha valley development ? How much time bahria will take to handover possession to dha valley members in his projects ?

This is good for all

1) 10000 plots in DHA valley will be reduced and the plots allotted in Dam location can be readjusted/relocated.

2) DHA and Bahria integrity and goodwill will be restored

3) Bahria will be able to dispose of plots in slow moving bahria Karachi and stuck up phase 8.

4) 10000 who want immediate construction will be abke to do so in 12 to 18 months in bahria.

5) plot prices will go up fast

6) property market will move on

7) court case may be disposed off.

8) Dhadocha dam will be made.

9) 10000 civilians will move out of DHA (this option is only for civilian members)

It seems a technique that DHA would like to make separation from Bahria Town and restore their integrity. I feel that DHA would undertake the development works at their own part for early completion of the suspended project long over due. This might be a relief package to all those disappointed people. This is looking a good well gesture from Bahria Town.

Brothers,

The offer is too good to be true. I feel there is lot of information left out. Like

1- will there be additional money for BTK or Phase 8?

2- will there be transfer fee?

3- Will there be development charges later?

5- What part of phase 8 ?

Why this offer is for civilians only? If this offer is so attractive they should offer this to overseas Pakistanis and others as well. This is only to shed the extra members from DHA Valley. The DHA should first identify location for plots in Phase-8

Between Bahria-8 and BTK, which is better to shift to? May be BTK.

Very sad to listen from participants that trustworthy is still lacking in Pakistan

Dear members,which sectors of Dha Valley will be given possession in Dec 15?

I think this is another Fraud attempt of Bahria Town demonstration. They will be surely asking another cost so that the poor purchaser should suffer more and more. Malik Riaz should feel ashamed on his character. He has collected billions of rupee from public in the name of DHA valley but nothing given in reward. His construction of mosques and charity has no value before the Allah SWT as he has grabbed a lot from poor.

Sajjad: Agreed. MR should focus on fulfilling his promises instead of charity works which are ultimately going from poor investor’s pocket.

Great, this news may be satisfactory for those who was disappointed with the dam news, because some Develope sector are also occupied in dame. So i think, bahria town have take this step to give relief to the effect y people.

MR haven’t fulfilled his promise for mant outstanding projects. I have a commercial plot in DHA Valley. I will stay with DHA no matter what happen. This is a catch, MR was forced off by General Raheel Sharif thats why he is using this tactic to calm him down and play with poor people money.

I also discuss with some property dealers and they recommend to stay with DHA valley because DHA is more trust-able as compared to BT. Moreover, detail of hidden charges (if any) is not clear in case of transfer from DHA valley to BT.

DHA Valley might take longer but is very safe. Its just the trick to easy burden on DHA management. If u transfer your plot you will be responsible for ur decision not DHA will be responsible any more.

I agree with most of what has already been said. To begin with, DHA valley has turned out to be a failed project, jointly for both Bahria and DHA, bringing a bad name to both Property Giants. Plots were supposed to be delivered for construction in 2012, and till this time, 3 years after, we are still nowhere.This project was supposed to provide a viable option to middle class of Pakistan, and has as always been the case in this country, only the rich and powerful get their things done. The middle and poor class get extorted, and DHA Valley is a perfect example of it.

Anyway, there is some hope with this transfer option. But there are some catches. You will surely have to pay more on top of what you have already paid. How much that amount would be, still needs to be found after the ballot. So be careful in deciding your transfer, as in some cased you might be better of staying in DHA Valley. Please note that prices in DHA Valley are about to rise, specially in the back drop of DHA Homes ballot and handover, which is about to happen some time soon now.

Extension of the Date (From 15 Nov to 30 Nov) from Bahria indicates that they did not receive required amount of applications. In other words, people are not ready to trust them.

That might be true, but there are many people who did not get the information on time, and wanted to apply.

Is there official ad in the news paper about the extension to 30th Nov?

See yesterday “Express” newspaper about this aid

Dear Sir plz send me all details