Wapda Town Islamabad

Friends it will be a good news for everyone who has the plot/investment in Wapda Town that Wapda Town Islamabad's society management decided to start construction work of community centre,sports complex & college very soon.

Another Good News !

Wapda Town Islamabad, 5 marla luxury villa's double/single story are available for sale, limited villa's, book your's now, for further details/booking Call:0321-5533374

Mosque is already completed,work on Parks in progress.

The development of D and E block is visible now on Google map and Google earth. The roads, development of commercial area and cutting of streets can be seen. The road leading to AWT interchange is also visible now. The current management is serious about the handing over of possession of D and E blocks within one year.

Dear Yasir-2

Absolutly correct

Good work done by the management... They need to do something about starting construction of houses as well...

Regards

Dear Khan,

You will happy to hear that construction of houses is already start & society management giving cash money as token of love to 1st 50 houses.

Dear Frndz,

Its the best time to invest in wapda town islamabad, Construction of houses in progress,as motorway interchange will open prices will shoot.

Any particular link to the news source?

Awaiting reply!

zain Nadeem

Dear Zain,

Its 100% confirm news & not to want disclose my source.

Those people who are disappointed from B-17 have the option to invest in wapda town & get maximum profit within few months because in B-17 there is no chance of improvement in near future.

What are the prices of 10 marla and 1 kinal in D block in wapda town

Khalid javaid saab....i have been through your wapda town website,and i found ,that you have been trying to procure and develop the society since 1992.

on Google earth ,yes one can see the roads and basics , but sir is it not long enough for house building activities,that i am unable to see on Google earth 16.12.2014 imagery except some structures 3-4 in sector A and same or less number in sector B.

besides is it a gated community? and what about water supply system? electricity? and other basics sir.

Dear HT,

Prices in D block are as under,

10 marla 10 to 15 lac.

1 kanal 22 to 25 lac.

2 kanal 25 to 30 lac.

These prices have the attraction for investors/General public who want to build their house.

Dear DK,

u r right that wapda town islamabad is developing from 1992.And i have cleared the reasons of slow progress behind it in my other posts many times. However I would just say one thing that now a days we quote the reference from Google earth beside that there are so many difference on ground in actual.So plz 1st visit the place then comment on it.

Khalid saab agree with you there is a huge difference in Google imagery and ground realities.

My comment was not intended for criticizing wapda town sir ,but for information about its present status and water electricity etc, as i am an overseas and cannot visit it. Hope you understand my point. Thanks

Wapda town rate were always attractive but due to number of reason people never benefited the way they should be even after 5-10 years. Even now their rates are half to surrounding societies may be due to

1-Bad access ( v poor road) from Peshawar rd

2-Development standards and poor ground water level

3-Lack of any infrastructure

4-Sale -purchase not easy there

This is kind of problem as we seen in cars i.e sazuki cultus (8-10 lac) and daewoo-racer (1.5-2.5lac) of same power.

Dear Nasir05,

You are comparing WT with daewoo racer thats ur opinion. You will see it that WT will goes up like Honda in ur words in coming few months.

Dear Dk,

I am sorry if my any word hearts u & everything is available in WT except Gas & it will also available after three or four months.

Great work.

Thanx Shehryar