What happened with Wapda Town

Dear friends what happened in wapda town islamabad.Rates are going very high day bye day.Few days before my 10 marla plot was at 19 lacs now its price is 23 lacs 4 lacks jump in one week and in d block people are asking 25,26 lacks…Dealers are saying till december wapda town 10 marla plot will be at more than 30 lacs. If any body wants to buy a plot in wapda town plz hurry up before its too late.

Rates usually increase with development, house construction and other provision of civic facilities. Moreover, after opening of motorway interchange, wapda town is accessible through kashmir highway. However, there is no day by day increase. Rates are gradually increasing. There was a jump of atleast 8-10 lacs after opening of interchange. Now, they will increase gradually… The rates of 10 marla in D block are already 28 lacs for good location plots. It would cross 30 before december, probably after inauguration of new airport

What’s the possession status in this area? Also, can someone update on the overall development status, developed houses percentage and living percentage as of now?

Possession of A,B and C blocks is available. Atleast 6 houses are under construction. 2 are almost complete. The area will be liveable in 2-3 years time.

Fake increase. Actual condition is different.

Khalid Javaid sahib: You have good updates on WAPDA town. May I ask you one question please. When will Block E be ready for construction. I went there and observe that in E block near wall three or four streets have very good level plots. I also discussed with person who still have his home near to boundary wall about under ground water. He told me that he has bore at his home and water is at 80 meter level and water is enough. So can you tell me what is the rate of 10 marla plot on those street. Thanks and regards

Dear All: I am looking forward to purchase 10 Marla plot in Block E. Please send me message at my cell # 3465881448 if you have any plot for sale.