Which Place Will Be The Next E-11 In Islamabad?

Dear all,

We all know that E-11, especially E-11/3-4 has been a huge success and people have earned a lot from this sector. Also, most of the big shots have got a place in E-11 and it has suddenly become a posh sector within a few years.

I just wanted your views about the next E-11 in Islamabad in about 5-7 years time. Which Sectors/Societies have the potential to come at par with E-11 of today?

Thanks

E-12 and D-12. Though sudden increase in E-11 prices was extra-ordinary and it's not going to happen in E-12 & D-12 as prices are already high in both the sectors.

E-11 was different in the sense that up till 2011, E-11 was a turn-off for most of the people due to societies and resulted in controlled prices. Most number of houses started building in E-11 was 2011. A large chunk of people stayed away from E-11 due to societies name ignoring its location and low price in comparison with F-10 and F-11. Society and Golra turn-off was key factor which kept prices in check till a long time.

Then slowly people realized that's it's after all a sector or very close to main sectors. Than came 2012 and 2013 which saw owners dictating prices on daily basis.

Contributory factors were influx of affluent families from KPK and investor's heaven as societies were not bothered to ask about sale n purchase prices. Procedure of transfer was and is so quick and simple compared to CDA that investors felt comfortable in buying and selling plots. Taxes was not a problem probably too.

People still have a bias towards E-11 that it's not CDA sector. KPK community in large number ( No Offense intended). Absence of parks is a genuine concern.

This is my own limited opinion that no sector can become another E-11 in Zone-1. Experts and others can differ.

Gulberg Green

B 17

Faisal Town Phase 1 comparing beauty, planning and management not for cost comparison

Thanks for the opinion everyone. I have a feeling that the next E-11 will be either D-12 or E-12, depending upon which sector gets ahead in getting populated. However, I think that D-12 is more likely to race ahead as possession is available whereas in E-12 the prices are low but no possession as far as I know.

B17 can also be the next E-11 if MA gets operational.

Its the Multi behind the curtains. So u can guess which is gonna be next E-11/3.

D-12 has very fine location but the CDA factor is attached for the development standards.

Im not against CDA but the question was raised as who will be next E-11 ? The E-11/3 has only factor differencing is Multi standards which are very much lacking in E-11/1 and E-11/2.

Cheers

E-11/1 has also high prices. Recently in my street 35x70 went for 20 Million and that too not of Multi. When a sector gets going, all sub-sectors benefits with some difference.

Construction by home owners is at fast pace in D-12. Markaz is also at same pace. Ex-CJ also alloted plot in D-12/2.

CDA has always lacked in development. People are forced to make homes on broken roads. Eventually roads get carpeted with pressure of powerful people. D-12/2 n D-12/3 is full of such people.

In my opinion F-17(MPCHS) is the next E-11.

What do you guys think now? Still with D-12 and E-12 as the next E-11??

Tusi dasso.

After MA no doubt B 17 will be next E 11

B.R Malik: I think the next E-11 will be D-12 or Bahria Enclave, DHA2 ka bhi chance hai. There is a possibility for B17 also but MA is a huge factor in it and Multi has to do some real good development there. Till now B17 seems like a place for average folks not the elite that resides in E-11.

Absolutely Right. B-17 can not compete. Location does matter eventually.

Each Zones has developments that can meet or exceed E-11 standards. Here are few

Zone-2 B-17

Zone-5 Bahria Ph 8

Zone-4 Bahria Enclave

Ht_1 bhai… It’s not just about development standards, that is part of the package. There are many things involved like development, location, type of residents, Commercial activity, Natural Beauty etc etc but yes, zone wise you are quite right, as far as Zone 2 is concerned, B17 is the next E-11 in Zone 2 and same goes for the other places (Although I am not very familiar with other zones apart from 1 and 2) .

I Think B17 has the potential. Around 3 years back nobody thought how E11 was going to evolve. Today E11 is the standard.

E-16/17 have the potential if government start development of E-12 and other sectors in E series. …

Bahria enclave 1, depending on many ifs

D-12 & E-12. No comparison of Zone-II sectors with Zone-I because location is the most important factor. After location Town Planning, Development standard , Facilities like Parks, water availability, Less or no load shading ,under ground electric supply. Educational Institutions & Hospitals in project or nearby area .Reputation of developer matters.

Bahria Enclave, Bahria 1-6, Bahria 8 are decent places to live but away from main city/ sectoral area. Malik Riaz is living in G-6 Islamabad

Mian Nadeem