Commercial Building Owner in Lahore Looking to Find Tenant for Rent on Ghalib Road

Hello,

After a significant amount of time, I have finally constructed a 2-storey commercial building/plaza on Ghalib Road, Gulberg 3 Lahore. The building/plaza is for commercial purposes. For example, banks, restaurants, cafes, offices, or any sort of commercial business investors/tenants are welcome.

Now, I am trying to rent out my commercial building. As I mentioned before, It is a 2-storey building, and it is located in the busiest area of Lahore that is Ghalib Road; it is located next to MM Alam Road and Main Blvd Road. Technically, it is right in between them. Moreover, once the rental agreement is confirmed, the building will be scheduled through general maintenance such as flooring, electricity, piping etc.

How can I reach out to potential investors and good real estate agents, so that I can rent out my property to a reliable tenant?

Hi, its better to find real estate agents dealing in Gulberg area. It would save your time and efforts. You should check this list. Http://www.zameen.com/EstateAgents/Lahore-1-1.html

Thanks!

Thank you for the reference Azka Naeem.

Does anyone have something more specific?

More specific what?

Please contact me at 92-333-4220989

Regards

Azka Naeem, I am talking about specific information that has a plan rather than referring me to a property dealer. For example, reference towards an investor, who is looking for a building for his restaurant, would be considered as specific. Anyways, thank you very much, and I appreciate it.

DSA, thank you for your number. Will contact you.

Contact zameen team with an official inquiry… May be they can help you in a better specific way.

Dear Muhammad,

Reaching out to investors or potential tenants is always done through marketing. You have to basically decide how much you're willing to spend on marketing your property, and what avenues you're going to do it through.

The most basic thing to do would be to put a banner up on the site indicating that the property is available for sale and/or rent. With this approach, however, you won't find many dealers helping you out because when they bring clients to see the site, clients prefer to call the number on the banner themselves and try to make a direct deal.

Second option would be to place a classified ad somewhere. You've got two options with that - traditional newspaper advertising and online mediums like Zameen.com. Both are affordable but the online response is generally quicker.

Other than that, you can do what other people have pointed out, i.e. Officially give the listing to an agent, who will then put you in touch with potential clients.

Hope this helped.