Need guidance for rent a property business

Hi
I am thinking of starting property business ( rent only at the moment as i don't have experience in it)
I have few questions regarding rent a property business.

1. When a deal is done for rent a property, the rent agreement is made on stamp paper and signed by both the parties. Stamp paper is not free so who pays the cost of stamp paper, dealer/property owner/tenant?

2. Stamp paper of what amount is used for rent deed? Is it rs. 100 or any other amount?

3. Who holds the original agreement that is written on stamp paper? Property dealer/owner?

4. Is it necessary for dealer to inform the police about property rented out to a tenant or is it the responsibility of property owner only?

Have you ever worked in a real estate business before in any capacity?

Hi,

I try to tell u in short. Hope u can understand.

1: Tenant

2: As Landlord demand

3: For Tenant and Agent Copy/ Original for Landlord, note: Copy of stamp papers without landlord`s CNIC photocopy for tenant.

4: It is concerning to agent.

Wish u best of luck.

A rental property business is a venture through which an investor will purchase and manage one or more income-producing properties. These properties can have one or more units that are leased out to tenants in exchange for monthly rental fees. Investors can have an effective rental plan without having to directly manage these properties; property management companies can be hired to carry out the duties often associated with landlords, such as rent collection and maintenance.

Consulting any Real Estate Agent will also beneficial for you. It will be beneficial for you in a way that they will share their experience, ups-and-downs with you. All those things will be beneficial for you to start working in this field.