Needed house for rent in lahore

Independent house or portion is needed in johar town, pia housing society, wapda town, punjab society 12 marla or 1 kanal phone number 03004219559

You can contact Hassan Associates & Builders in johar town as he is expert in rental properties. Arslan Hassan 0322-22228810.

I think punjab society is much better then PIA housing society because its fully secure, and you can easily get house which is independent

Dear Mr Baber Khan,

Please visit the following link to browse houses for rent in Johar Town Lahore.

Houses for rent in Johar Town Lahore

I hope this would be helpful

Regards,
zain Nadeem

Hi Babar khan,

i would like to prefer you in johar town block j3, j2. You can check many options in johar town.

Thanks

@Abdul Rehman, brother PGECHS used to be good in terms of security but lately everything has gone to heck in a hand-basket there. Daylight robberies almost every other day and snatchings and stuff. The security is abysmal. I've personally lived there for years and eventually had to move out.

Security-wise, Abdalians Society and PCSIR II are the best in that area.

Babar Sb you can try contacting Al-Waheed Estate, they're good with rental properties in that area. 0321-9420467

I think punjab society is much better then PIA lodging society in light of the fact that its completely secure, and you can undoubtedly get house which is autonomous

Johar Town has many options but is expensive. Wapda town and punjab society may have less options but also have lower prices.

@Ibrahim I just mentioned the estate situated in johar town but I did not mean johar town is a good place to live.

Definitely Security wise the societies you said are much better then the other ones in surroundings of johar town.

I’m sorry, I think there was another comment from you that got deleted somehow… I was addressing that one because it mentioned PGECHS. :slight_smile:

Wapda town and johar town have good options.

Johar town is good option, you can find more suitable house for rent there.