Advice Needed - I Need To Sell A 25 * 50 House In G11 - Islamabad

Assalam o Alaikum,

I hope everyone is doing well.

I have to sell a house in G-11 Islamabad size 2550 - can someone advice me what would be the best way?

The house is next to none, outstanding location, adjacent to main road, adjacent to markaz, masjid, market, park etc. No one else would seldom find a house like this - and the construction is marvelous, the rooms are bigger in size than a 40
80 or 50*90 size house and the house has not been used much.

The problem is that I have shown to some dealers and they give me less offer, as they want to make 20-25 lac out of it by purchasing it themselves - and I want to sell it to someone who really wants a good house.

My price is very very reasonable, houses are being sold at a much higher price but due to my job hours I am not able to give much time to the house - Can someone help me out in this? Any advice? Or is anyone looking for a good house to buy?

My contact number is 0345-5900145 - and I would really appreciate some positive input.

Thanks and regards.

Can u share your demand plz?

What is your demand ?

Plus you can give an add in Daily Jang Rawalpindi and write clearly sorry to brokers, give a big add let's say 3-4000 Rs. And you will get genuine customers for the house.

Wish you best of luck.

The dealers will make more that 20-25 lacs. And they will not even buy it themselves. They will just give you token of 100,000 or so (not even full bayana) from their pocket. Then the actual bayana and price will come from another murgha. So they look at the Seller and the Buyer both as 'murgha' broiler to sacrifice. In this process they will make enough moneu to buy a small plot in Multi or many files in F-block.

Then with many F block files they will find many many murghas .... And the cycle continues..

Its difficult these days !

Bayana is right after the token within next 2-3 days. After 10% of bayana the contract is written giving the time line of final payment to be 3 weeks ideally.

Yes they have the spare time of around 10-15 days max where between buying from the party X and getting the payment from next party Y (who finally the official owner afterwards).

And this things happens only for those who had enough money supply at the back, usually the Big Dealers !

Cheers

Assalamo a laikum All

Thank you all for the response.

I am asking 160-165. House have been sold @ 210 size 25 * 50 there and the normal rate is between 150 and 185 depending on factors.

Keeping this in mind my demand is very very reasonable - keeping in view the location, construction and condition.

Thanks and Regards

Dear Temp:

Your demand is as per market... It is not low by any means, I guess.

Corner is demanding 165 and Non corner around 150...

Any how, best of luck with your deal.

Regards

Assalamo a laikum

Thank you all for the comments, but here is the difference.

I was recently looking for a 40*80 house in Islamabad for myself, and I have checked houses that range from 225 in G9 and 550 in G11 (both double story). Now look at the difference, you can get more then 2 houses in the price the person is asking for the house in G11, and why is he asking, because there is difference from the house that is being sold in 225 - difference of location, accommodation, construction etc. Etc.

Now, if anyone has some free time, you can visit my house, check its location, construction, room sizes and then establish an opinion - this is not something to be found in the market everyday, I am only selling it because of some domestic issues - and the price, well, if I was looking for a 25 * 50 house, and I had money in my pocket, id give 2 corore happily if I was a genuine buyer, because it really has something to offer.

So yes, this is story :) though to differ is completely human :)

Thanks and Regards