DHA Lahore Phase 8 Updates

DHA Lahore Phase 8 latest development pictures just uploaded by me here

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1061476597229199&id=119021218141413

Work is now progressing at a very fast pace in DHA Lahore phase 8. Some blocks are nearly complete like S T W X and expected to have possession in last week of June 2016. In other blocks like U V etc we see lots of work is still left to be completed so entire DHA phase 8 will take minimum 1 years to be fully handed over. Most blocks in DHA Lahore phase 8 are very deep so its taking a lot of time to do land filing to build safer long lasting roads network in these very deep areas. This is the main reason DHA Lahore phase 8 is taking a lot longer time to finish. (DHA 7 was very leveled with no deep areas but had many large villages and big land pockets issues that delayed its development too much. DHA 9 Prism development will be completed at fast track in 3 years because its leveled and dont have deep areas or major pockets. Blocking any major roads etc).

DHA Lahore phase 8 blocks that are near completion are a beautiful site to look at. Very heart warming feeling. Even looking at current pictures you can see it will look as good as DHA Lahore phase 6. As I have said 100s of time on LRE ads page since ballot day of DHA Lahore phase 8 is lot better location wise than DHA6 and DHA7 so I predicted in past even undeveloped DHA8 will be most sought after than DHA7 and could be prices evenly with DHA6 and when fully developed Lahore Real Estate truly believes it will be priced lot higher than my all time favorite and currently very hot popular for starting a house the DHA Lahore phase 6. Insha Allah DHA Lahore phase 8 will be getting populated at lightning speed after possession is offered due to its superb location that is closet to Lahore air port and City center of Lahore . Also due to 1000s of holders that are waiting to build a house in DHA8 with house building budget money in their pockets but they are already very late and getting delayed having possession to start their dream house construction.

Best blocks to build a house in DHA8 will be X W T U but on low budget even S will be a good block but in S or even X you should only buy plot near to DHA main boulevard and stay as far away possible from multiple graveyards and village etc. In W you can buy any plot but in T block avoid plots near grid stations. U block should be bought after looking plots on ground as its very deep in most areas. You must need to build a basement in most U V blocks. Instead of going for a week location plot in DHA8 please prefer to go for best location in DHA7 as that will look like DHA6 in next 2 years too. No need to to near boundary village or graveyard in DHA8.

If you have plans to build a house in DHA from now till next 1 year best place will be DHA6 K L M N on low budget and A B H J on high budgets. If plan to start house in 1 to 2 years you should try your level best to buy DHA8 first. If plan to build a house in 2 to 3 years try DHA7 R S P W Z1 first and than try to buy T U Y if cant afford . Avoid Q near Berki road and Z2 in DHA7 near Hudaira drain ( Nallah ) due to very strong acidic smell.

If you have no plans to build a house in DHA Lahore phase 8 in future please sell your plots asap and buy DHA7 T U Y blocks if want on ground plots and lowest risk of price decreasing in future and If want highest almost twice the gains of what you are going to get by holding DHA8 waiting for very possible possession gains (or after DHA8 selling buying low risk DHA7 on ground plots) you must try your level best to buy Prism DHA Lahore best locations. You can sell one good location DHA 8 plot today and easily buy equally good two plots in Prism. With Prism location as good as DHA 8 and DHA6 and largest numbers on Parks Gold course and more than 50 large parks Prism when developed will have prices equal to DHA8 at that time in about 4 to 5 years from today.

Only Allah knows the future and I am only guessing based on my 13 years experience in DHA Lahore buying selling and interacting daily with at least 100 buyers sellers daily.For past 13 years I have been in touch with 10000s of holders of DHA6 7 8 and 9 and no friends here to have that opportunity to gauge and feel what people have in mind for future but Allah have given enough respect to me that most buyers sellers in DHA Lahore no matter what phase he is buying or selling or from what estate he is buying or selling that person first always ask share his future plans of buying selling holding by calling me or emailing me or getting in touch with me via WhatsApp etc

So trust me if no plans to build a house in DHA6 or DHA8 its time to move on to DHA7 Ivy Green or Prism. I wish you had done that before in April 2015 aftr Prism on my repeated recommendations and made many millions more than what you are making today holding DHA6 or DHA8 for investment gains only. If you plan to build a house in DHA8 you should not lose any sleep for missing any monetary gains. For house it dont matter if your plot will be 1 or 10 crores because most likely your grand kids will be living in that house too :) To build a house DHA8 is strongly recommended to buy or hold by Lahore real estate.

One last request you can see we give you honest opinion no dealers ever like to give in fear of losing clients. We always put things in black and white and leave buying or selling to you. No matter where you buy sell your property you can always call SMS or WhatsApp me at +16308024186 to get my assessment. You get free consultation and I get a life time friend :) . It will be nice if you can always give a chance to Lahore real estate for your buying selling need where we deal as we work honestly & very hard to assist you & keep you fully updated each and every day even on Eid holidays :) but still buying or selling is not must to ask for our assistance where we could help you.

Dha lahore phase 8 block wise prices update

(one kanal)

W-190 to 225 lacs

T-140 to 210 lacs

X-122 to 180 lacs

U-135 to 185 lacs

V-130 to 185 lacs

S-125 to 150 lacs

Y-112 to 135 lacs

(10marla)

X-85 to 95 lacs

Y-85 to 95 lacs

(8 marla)

Y-70 to 75 lacs

(5marla)

Y-55 to 65 lacs

X-60 to 62 lacs

Commercial

(cca-1)

4m-375 to 425 lacs

(cca-2)

4m-445 to 510 lacs

Sector shops 150 upto lacs

Your friend

Choudry mujahid yasin ( cmy )

+16308024186 call sms or whatapp ( whatsapp texts prefered)

Chaudhry sahab, this is excellent information. Thank you. I have two questions sir:-

What is the cost of good location DHA Prism Phase 9 one kanal?

And what is the cost of one kanal near possession in DHA Phase 8 Blocks T and W?

DHA 8 W block 190 to 225 lacs

DHA 8 T block 140 to 210 lacs

Prism DHA Lahore Phase 9 Block Wise Prices Update.

A 78 to 125

B 65 to 90

C 58 to 120

C 48 to 60 (10 Marla )

D 55 to 115

E 55 to 100

F 58 to 110

F 46 to 58 ( 10 marla )

G 72 to 92

H 57 to 97

J 341to 45(10 marla)

J 21 to 30 ( 5 marla )

K 58 to 85 1 kanal

K 39 to 52 (10 marla)

K 23 to 32 (5 marla)

L 55 to 105

L 38 to 52 (10 marla

L 22 to 27(5 marla)

M 52 to 90

N 52to 90

P 53 to 115

Q 63 to 112

R 62 to 75

R 46 to 60 (10 marla)

R 28 to 40 (5 marla)

Prism Commercial Prices Update

Civic Zone 1

8 Marla : 450 to 650 Lacs

4 Marla : 290 to 335 Lacs

Civic Zone 2

8 Marla : 425 to 475 Lacs

4 Marla : 265 to 300 Lacs

Civic Zone 3

8 Marla : 400 to 500 Lacs

4 Marla : 210to 250 Lacs

Oval Complex (4 -Marla)

Inner Side : 315 to 340 Lacs

Outer Side : 275 to 290 Lacs

Your friend

Choudry Mujahid Yasin (CMY)

+16308024186 To be saved on your phone for all SMS urgent calls during USA day time only & For All WhatsApp direct messages to me.

Dear CMY,

What is you recommendation for commercial. Preferably 8 marla and want to build and rent out. Should be ready for building within 1-2 years.

Regards,

Yes inshaAllah not only it will gain value but also give you rent. Goog thing about investments in commercial is residential plots gains slow or stop at certain level but commercial keep rising as our families keep growing and more people to be served by same commercial areas. If any one can afford commercial they should always only commercial. I have yet to see a person who lost money in commercial plots in any phase of DHA. Saw people make 2 to 3 times more gains than residential plots. I dont have enough commercial plots to serve my clients demand is just too strong even on high budgets.

For a commercial plot to be viable it needs to be able to produce at least 350,000 per month based on the prices quoted above.

More and more commercial plots are being built in phases and developments that are yet to be occupied so I don’t think that commercial are now as rare as they used to be and in the future there could be a glut of commercial plots particularly considering the number of shopping malls being built or that will be built in the future.

Thats a very valid point Arshad.

It is quite evident that the property developers have been offering commercial plots in much larger proportion, especially Bahria and people are increasingly preferring to go to departmental stores and malls than regular shops.

One cannot deny the higher potential of commercial plots over residential at least in medium term, may be in 5 yrs or so, when Malls culture progresses, the gains in typical commercial plots may not be as significant as they are now.

Change in demographics does not come very quickly but its a reality, malls will ultimately change the typical dynamics of commercial properties.

I’d certainly agree with CMY that for capital gains, investment in new developments should be preferred but for rental gains, of course the established ones should be preferred.

There must be hundreds of plots just in commercial broadway in dha 8.BT is also creating many commercial plots. Many other societies have also realised that they can get many times more money for same land by making the plots commercial. Once all these extra commercial units are built it may depress the rental values and keep plot prices in check.

Emporium and Packages Mall are already under construction in lahore and many more will be built in the future.

Dear Senior Contributors,

As a new potential investor to dha lahore i would appreciate if you could give further insight as to why there is a big price range between same size plots in same sectors and between different sectors within same phase. As an overseas buyer it seems one has first to be an expert to figure out a good price plots.

thanks

Naeem

I want 5 marla plot my range is 1500000 to 2000000 if any in dha or in other area of lahore please suggest me thank you

CMY Sb, How do you see DHA phase 7 , Z1 block in future with respect to capital gain.

DHA 7 Z1 is the best location to invest in entire DHA7 for future investment gains from today. Should e preferred always.

Choudry Mujahid Yasin ( CMY )

+16308024186 call sms or whatapp ( whatsapp texts preferred)

I need advice. I have a 10 marla plot in Phase 7 (DHA Lahore. Plot is near Y-4102.

Possession has still not been given in sector Y. Should I sell this plot or continue to hold it and sell it after possession? After possession, how much will the value increase?

Warm Regards,

Aamir