Investment in f.17 T@T cooperative housing society Islamabad

Development will be started very soon. May be in a month inshAllah. Ideal time for investment or for residential purposes. Investor needed for investment. InshAllah handsome return in 6 to 8 months.

Brother will you kindly tell me the exact location of the society? Is this approved from CDA?

Dear Noman,

What about case between t&t and multi as this was a joint venture and multi developed there area very well and already people are living there but T&T still not started development.

Who will develop it now T&T or they will leave that place for multi? Any results of court case?

Brother Kashif

T&T is located on Fateh Jang road almost 5 mint drive from Tarnool Phatak in front oh multi professional society.

Brother Ibrahim,

the case is in the court. and T$T is going to devolve it myself.almost almost every thing is final with town planner and developer. only some issues which is going to be final in coming weeks. hope for the best inshAllah.

Thanks brother.

You’re welcome dear.

Dear Noman,

I have one plot in T&T measuring 35x70, full amount paid, including all development charges. Now we have been informed that all the allotees will have to pay 30% extra development charges. I think it is unfair. I have already bought this plot by paying extra premium. Could you please tell me , who is to pay 30% development charges. If I want to sell my plot at this point of time, what is the market value.

Thanks for your reply.

Dear Noman,

When will the development work start? Kindly tell the truth. Is it true that the work will start in Ramadan?

InshAllah, by the grace of Almighty Allah work will be started in end of Ramadan.

Brother Rizwan,

Yes, you have to pay the development charges. And if you want to sell the plot at that time, it will be sold at round about 9 to 10 lac.

Dear Noman,

Thank you very much for your reply. Can you tell me how much amount i.e. 30% extra development charges, I shall pay for my 10 marlas plot. Why there is a huge difference of sale price among Multi and T&T property, whilst they in the same boundary wall?

Azam sahab,

I think they have solved the problem of ex management. That was the reason of difference. And when T&T will start development work. The prices will be same in a day.

Dear Azam,

Your amount is 370 thousand. And yes, I agree when the development started in society the prices will b same at that time. And you may see the difference in coming months how prices increases due to some very good pipe line projects of that society.

Dear Noman

What is the price plot of one kanal in t&tech now a days. Does development started now.

Niazi sb,

2,600,000 per kanal with development charges in t&tech, and I think in next month will be high.

Dear Its 25 to 30 lak according to the location

Dear noman,
Is it true that t&t is sold out to multti, and multti up loaded new f-17 map on there web that t&t will be an extn of multti.