Is It Better To Sell Plot In Bahria Phase 8 Block H Now?

Hi! I want to sell my plot in Bahria phase 8 block h. Please tell me whether is it a good idea to sell it now or wait. If yes then can you please give me an approximate value I should ask.

are you talking about Bahria Rawalpinidi???

And what is the size of your plot???

regards, z@in N@deem

Yes it is in Bahria Rawalpindi and size is 10 Marlas

Sir i can fetch an excellent offer for u.. Kindly contact me at saadzafar92@outlook.com if u want to sell your plot...

Best time to sell right now. Or you can rather keep it for a longer period 6-12 months. If you’re willing to sell, please state the plot number and any expectations you might have…

Dear Imran: DO NOT SELL if you are not in need of money right now. BT ph-8 is rising since last 10 days or so and it go further up. Just to share with you an dforum members, I sold a block L plot 10 marla for 21 lakh just 10 days ago. Today you can not buya regular 10 marla plot in L block even in 25 lac.

Thanks Mailk Majeed for the informaiton.

L block 10 Marla now going for 28+ now!! But for possessionable plots sell now or. Wait6 months at least.

Dear imran if u need money or u can buy a bigger size or better location plot then sale it but if u cant add more amount in this plot amount then keep it for another one year it will give u much better results INSHALLAH

Thanks everyone. I intend to sell 1 plot right now in Block H. Please contact me on 03234223230 after 5 PM

If anybody want to the property in bhopal in india than meet us You can check latest property as per your budget and requirement in Bhopal region Go to the http://www.ombuilder.com first totally free real estate website of Bhopal and sell out your property today. best builder in bhopal- [url=www.ombuilder.com] Builder in Bhopal [/url] builder in Bhopal

Our Plot is in K Block of Phase 8 on main Bole wad of 8 Marla, what is your expert opinion that should we sale it or keep it. As we want to make home on it but we listen that it is so far away from Islamabad. One thing we listen about K sector is that they are going to connect it with GT Road RWP soon then it will have easy access and more value. Now please guide your opinion. And tell about its current price if we want to sale.

K block 10 marla is around 26.50 - 26.75. It will nor rise much till at least December.

Please give complete answer anyone. Sincere advice needed

Do not sell. Keep for 2 years at least.

Agreed with Malik Majeed sb. Keep it for couple of years for real profit.

Don't sell anything you have in Phase 8 rite now if you have strong holding power, wait and watch. Regards,

Ok thanks

I'll offer my advice once again... Sell K now or wait for at least 6-8 months.

If you sell now, you have the option of chipping in more and go for F1, E or Garden City. K is not going to rise again any time soon. 26.50 lacs is the price these days