Need advise to sell AWT 2 Kanal plot

Dear friends and brothers,

I bought 2 Kanal plot in AWT Islamabad around 10 years back, its near F85. As I am overseas Pakistani, I need your guidance if its worth keeping or should I sell it. How much can I expect for it? I bought it for investment purpose only and for being qabza free.

Best regards,

Syed Ali

Please mail exact details of your property to get a reasonable and serious response.

Bajwa

Dear brothers,

The exact details are,

Society: AWT Islamabad D-18 Plot size: 02 Kanal Plot No: F85

Looking forward for reasonable and serious response..... :)

Regards, Syed Ali

see your email

Come’on guys… Reply to above query… It’s ok to hear if AWT is not going good in Islamabad…

Dear Syed Ali,

From Zameen's data, AWT is not exactly doing that bad. For 1 Kanal plots in D-18, prices are hovering between 8-9 lac.

This should give you an idea about other plots as well.

Whats good in it and where it is hidden?
8-9 lacs for one Kanal.

Is it a developed society?

does it mean Army welfare trust?

There was an AWT near Gulraiz Town sometimes.

Bajwa

Bajwa, 8-9 lac for one kanal does not seem like a bad deal in the capital. Viewing it in context with the inflation in the country, it does seem like a petty sum. And if you have had the chance to skim through the link I gave above, you'd see that they're many people who are hoping to fetch the same kind of price for their 4 MARLA (corner) plot.

I have little idea about the society since I am not in Islamabad so I will leave your other two queries for someone who knows more than I do.

I want to buy 2 kanal plot my maximum range is 15 lac about your plot it is 2nd to dead end boundary thanks. 03005528786

AWT (Army Welfare Trust) is near D-18 almost 8 km away from Tarnol ChowK and 12 km from motorway approximately.

Possession gas electricity everything is there but not populated. They have to use access of Sangjani village or D-17 to ECHS and then AWT. Prices are not very high there app you can get a kanal plot under a million depends on location.

I will try to get some exact price of your plot.

Thank you Ibrahim bhai. Your response is always helpful.

Regards,

Syed

I am also interested to hear more about awt d-18. I am being encouraged to buy in sector c and d, 1 kanal plots, what are the prospects and average current prices? I heard that they are having problems with water supply there?