Price Change In DHA Valley, E 19

Dha valley which was almost on minus 3 lac 2 months ago now is in profit, 8 blocks is in profit or level, remaining blocks are below minus one lac which is a good change for those who purchased plots in dha valley. Same situation with e 19 ministry of commerce kanal plot price was 2.5 to 3 lac excluding development charges from last one year. Today price of one kanal plot is 6 lac excluding development charges double :)

Thank you Mr. S. Ibrahim for sharing such information :slight_smile:

Ibrahim bhai i was thinking of 8 marla plot in valley. As you know, where ever i start thinking of buying a plot, prices take a jump before i can buy! Is there any where you want prices to rise? I can start thinking of buying there :wink:

Hahahaha sir u r right let me think where prices are down :slight_smile:

It’s still a good time to go for dha valley. It has only started going up!

Pk1 you can make good income through your thinking process… Cheers

Dear pk1, you can make good amount of income just through your thinking price… Thanks

Lol, pk1 its one of those things i guess as your not the only one. When i was thinking of buying in pechs in the beginning of the year, prices rocketed almost double of what they are now, so i i got dissuaded from that and still a little puzzled of where to invest in zone 2, as all the places where i had planned the prices have risen immensely so i take it whats written is going to happen!

As far as the dha valley prices go...Im still a little shocked of why prices have risen now? I mean i knew prices would rise, but i thought prices would rise in a couple of years when they give possession of plots, but not why now?...

@ Ibrahim, after your post you have tempted me literally planning to buy lets see if the same happens to me like pk1 ;) And thanks for information

Awsum post pk1 :wink:

@fahad: what have you decided about valley?

Harris is saying he thinks its still a good time to buy in valley; fahad has been tempted by this post to buy in valley; abdul ali and many others think the best time to buy is when prices have just started to go up.

Many people are reading these posts on this forum. The price is still under rs 1 million and affordable for a lot of people.

Dont you think this is how a snowball effect is produced?? Is ibrahim's post a small snowball rolling down the mountain and getting bigger?

Interesting situation; lets see what happens!

Interesting discussion so far. I perhaps may add a different view to the reason behind sudden increase in prices of dha valley. Looking at the budget, there has been couple of taxes added to the propertly transactions/values. So higher the values involved, higher will be taxes.

With this trigger in mind, i have started to feel that a segment of property owners in dha have decided to pull out (hence creating 'articifical increase in prices') for two reasons - 1)- with abundance of the supply of plots (particularly from bahria town) they want to exit, hence luring new investors to block in their cash 2)- use this cash in other investment ventures (stock market? Which i believe has started stabilising in view of measures by the government and may improve further) 3)- less taxes as underlying investments are relatively small amounts

At the same time, there may be good number of buyers (given economical size of investment invovled) who have been looking for entry into dha valley.

I feel this spike is artifical.

If you consider the devaluation of the rupee over the last 1-2 years, you will feel that there has been very little real increase in the value of valley plots.

Plus, the original file holders have already waited 7 years and their total waiting period may become 10 years. The new buyers are buying with a devalued rupee (so actually paying less in dollar terms) and their waiting period may be only 3 years.

So the new ones will have to pay more. This is why original file holders are now demanding more.

Why have the prices in ministry of commerce increased ? Anybody having any idea ?

@ ali, as mentioned similarly in my other post regarding ministry of commerce, but their are many reasons for the prices to increase in the dead location. I personally have no interest in m of c so have very limited knowledge. But a generic answer would be that they have either circulated rumours regarding possession, or either development will start or complete or artificial boom to get people investing within the society. To be honest, its very very long terms investment, its not a big brand name, i personally don't think its worth any investment, but that's my personal opinion.

• syed ibraham, pk1 and other dear members with more knowledge of this society, can you outline the pros and cons of this society...

Ministry of commerce prices are stable now one kanal plot price is around 6 lac including cost of land visited that place and got surpirsed as the earth work of phase 1 is completed and they got noc from spd which was the most imp thing. However its not a big brand its only for some spare amount as prices are low and it will get some boom after awt interchange as its now inter connected with awt :slight_smile:

Dha valley few blocks are still in minus. From last 6 months there is a boom in islamabad property or even over all in property . Prices are increasing every where and there are a lot of people who cant invest more then one million. They cant buy in bahria phase 8 g 15 f 15 b 17 blocks, g 13 g 14. This is the main reason of increase in dha valley, e 19 , phase 8 extension, f 16 , e 16/17

Ministry of commerce E-19 prices have again fallen down tremendously and are continuously towards decline.

Dear Ibrahim and other experts, what are your comments on this phenomenon ?

And is there any effect of development of Kashmir Highway (near new airport) on ICHS ?