Sell My Plot

I want to sell my plot.

Hi Farheen,

Please post an add on Zameen. It's free of cost.

Please follow the given link to add details of your plot.

Advertise Here

How to post my house add on Zameen.com.

It's very difficult to recognize how to post a add?

Please guide.

Hi shajee,

Look for an orange post listings button once you've logged into your account. Hit this button and your zameen profolio will take by the hand to complete the step by step process of posting your property. Once that's done, you will receive a confirmation email from zameen that your ad is live.

I want to sale my plot of 500 sq yds in Sector 15 B, DHA city karachi.......I'm Defence officer (PAF).......Demand 42 lac.....serious buyers plz contact...... 03425028718

WHER E UU HAVE PLOT THAT U WANT TO SELL

Tell us the plot details.

Demand as well.

I need avamee villa top floor and 2nd floor in baria town f8

sha estate contect no is 0333507899

We Have Very Reasonable Plots , Houses And Commercial Plaza please Contact Us on

E-11/3 Mian Road Corner Double Storey House size 500 yards

In just 565

Req phase 8 f-2/f-3 undevlop plot one day cash sha estat 03335078999

Please become a free member on Zameen.com and post your add on zameen.com sale section.

Kindly provide the complete details about the property you want to sell

How ridiculous thing I heared about this web site from alot of people when I put my self into it I’m pudoff from one thing I can’t post my add here whatever your policy about posting but one thing kept in your mind if you coustomize your web more easy to access then you can get more user of your site.

Hey what to write in the ‘‘Land area’’ tab while adding details for selling a plot at zameen.com?

5 Marla plot file at AIRPORT AVENUE HOUSING SOCIETY SIALKOT is available for sale on urgent basis.

Ramzan Tahir

0321-4849516

We Deals in Bahriatwon Rawalpindi And DHA Islamabad plots,Houses, Apartments,Shops,offices Sale,purchase No.Load shading fully security system Contact.03348738897 Naseem khan Adam.Associates

What is your plot location

also tell me about your demand