What is future of paf tarnol fazaia islamabad near new islamabad airport

What is future of paf tarnol fazaia islamabad near new islamabad airport

Bohat hi bhiyanak future hai Sir…One of the oldest smables of the twin cities to date.

Ghazanfar Ali sb, you are a dealer dealing in PAF Tarnol, and you are asking us about the future.. You should tell us and educate us.

Regards

As soon as the new Islamabad Airport gets operational the demand for plots and houses will shoot up in the vicinity of Airport. Fazaia Housing Scheme Tarnol is one of the best residential colonies in Area close to Motorway and Airport in a Peaceful area.

AMB sb…I have never seen such useless development standards ever in my life.For the last 30 years,they are unable to develop the society beyond first 4 streets and even thise streets are in very pathetic condition.Pathetic development with no funds at the disposal to make it livable. Another thing is that sovieties don’t get successful because of airports instead people opt the societies fir their development,facilities and amenities.Yes the area is so peaceful because it is literally a jungle for last 3 decades.

Lolzzzzzzzzz

Khan Sahab 100% agree with you, Ghazanfar Sb should be giving usadvise as they are dealer for this society for last 10 years.

The surprising thing is market price has picked up in PAF tarnol may be due to airport opening, not sure if it will sustain.

My 2 cents here!

@Khan/Saadi Sb how is JK zone 5 where prices are low at the moment, Pls shed some light.

OI