38 dB Double Leaf Sound Door Hotel Soundproof W

Moreover, SoundproofInteriorDoor obtained fire retardant product and eco-friendly fire retardant building material Certification Marks, eco-friendly building material Permits and Identification Trademarks and product quality tracking Certificate. Nowadays, the world is promoting energy saving and environment protection.

Based on excellent quality and service, our products have been widely applied to customers from turnkey interior design service provider, renovation expert, commercial remodel company, project management firm, etc. GDMBW provides high-quality rolling doors for commercial and residential use, and has many different models to suit any application, windproof doors and low price guarantee. NSFMOF offers customer-centric sales, leasing, asset and property management, construction and commercial sales services in central Oregon and other regions. JREE is a construction company headquartered in Chicago. The leadership team has extensive construction experience in the Chicago area and across the country. DesignContractorJN is a historic design consultant and restoration contractor, specializing in the relocation and renovation of barns, houses and other historic buildings. UTHQZ is a company specializing in French decorative arts, Italian medieval and modern art, with its own custom furniture, lighting and carpet
collections.
At the same time, our products are widely accepted in more than 30 regions such as Melaka Malaysia, Al Qunfudhah Saudi Arabia, Christchurch United Kingdom, Palma Spain, Milwaukee, Lages Brazil, Yogyakarta Indonesia, Mito Japan, Perth Australia, Zadar Croatia, Bhusawal India, Kpeme Togo, etc.

European Industrial Wooden Doors Frames Windows Acoustic Door Design Factory Price Soundproof

1. We have just built a granny flat onto our house. These has to be an adjoining sound acoustic door which We want to be soundproof as there is another family moving into the main house. I would like to know if you could supply and what the approximate cost would be?

2. I’m looking for 15 meter square of sound proofing material, if is possible please I would these violet or blue color but also dark is good. The thickness should be 30mm to 60mm. The noise that the have to stop is very loud, so please advice me the best sound proofing material. Please I prefer nonflammable material. I would buy these to test their functionality and is possible that in the future I need more quantity. So please get me the price for 15 meter square and tracking cost for these.

There are many acoustic applications including music school, archive library, gas compressor stations, lecture hall & meeting room, office building, broadcasting school, concert theater, auditorium & theater, lecture hall, transformer stations, broadcasting facilities, etc.

We are sincerely looking forward to working with you for our mutual development.