4 Million pkr for 6 months investment option

Dear Forum Gurus,
I have around 4 minion pkr for 6 months and want to invest for some gains, could you please guide me for the available options with good return in next 6 months.

Regards,
Wahaaj

Dear Wahaaj sb,

Are you willing to invest in plots or residential apartments

Dear jibran Sahib
i am interested in plots only

ok how about Bahria Enclave-2 this society is offering plots. i hope you are aware of BE-2

I am exploring the options under my budget waiting for other forum members input as well. YES I am well aware about BE

Good to know that you are aware of BE well wahjaa i have an option i will share it with you with your permission if you are interested. remaining all the best for search i do hope you will get inputs from other members as well.

Jibran Sb, I am more interested towards zone 2 anyways thanks for your input

you are most welcome wahaaj sb

Buy some possession 25x50 plot in faisal hills, go for some hot level location. hold that for 4-5 months .

Thanks for your reply Nasir sb, may i know which area/block ?

The time is for zone-2 so invest any on ground plot other hand FH and FMC are best for short term.
regards

Nadeem sb thanks for your comment any specific block in FH or FMC you recommend in my budget ?

For FMC you have to rise your budget but
For FH you can find something good in block B and C 5 marla
Regards

1 Like

Nadeem sb, budget can be raised but the question is will it impact on the return ? i mean investing 4 million in FH B and C and lets say 4.5 to 5 million in FMC ?

Dear in your budget go to FH it will give you same profit margin if you compare with FMC so go according to your budget may Allah give you good return.
Regards

1 Like

JazakAllah Nadeem sb

Nadeem sab told you correct info, in FMC nothing is available below 50 now and i am seeing it touching around minimum 60 in next 3-4 weeks. same 10-15 lac margin lies in FH. But I personally focused and investing in FMC only as I think FMC is more secure and its very near to population and now end buyer is building houses their. Market, schools of B-17 are very near to FMC. So there is very less risk involve and now builders have started building the house for sale purchase.

1 Like