Advice Requested

I am planning to shift to Pakistan in Islamabad. I will be thankful if you all valued forum members can guide me for preferred place to build a house and live in Islamabad considering security and education facilities.

Lahore and Islamabad both are good for education point of view and security is also same for both cisties. If you want to buy a plot then zameen.com is really good place for you as they are offering nice properties at very reasonable rates. I am related to construction business that`s why I can help you out this field as we have completed many big projects for hotels, homes and warehouses. That1s why you can contact me any time at hamza.asif@ameradnan.com or 04236655262. It will be good for you.

Http://www.ameradnan.com

Depends on the size of house u want plus your budget.

I suggest you to visit Bahria Enclave. This is bit Far but I must say that a place to live in Islamabad Truly…

Assalam o Alaikum,

I hope you are doing well.

I am selling my house in Islamabad, size is 25 * 50, one of the best and finest locations you will find in the city and one of the most spacious build house.

Its double story, 5 rooms, 2 lounges, 2 kitchens, big car porch, mumty etc.

Tough the plot size is small, but it is a worth seeing house.

You can contact me on 0345-5900145 if you are interested.

Thanks and Regards

@NA, Please tell me the location of your house and demand. Thanks

Dear Tasawar,

1:What is your budget?

2:what is size of plot?

3:what is location you required?

you should write all these points in discussion then you can get your right answer.

Thanks regards.

I am also looking for a house in proper Islamabad (CDA Sectors), please advise what are current prevailing rates in different sectors for 5-10 Marla house.

Thanks.

Assalam o Alaikum,

I want to sell my personal house in G11 size 25 x 50. House is built so well and the rooms are so spacious that you wont even find rooms of this size in 1 kanal house.

It has a total accommodation of 5 rooms, 2 lounges, 2 kitchens, spacious car porch, mumty big terrace. The house has a mix of marble, tiles and chips, and has a beautiful view, front open and near to main double road, my house is something you would not find everyday.

My humble request that only interested parties interested in a magnificent house contact me on (+92) 0345-5900145.

My demand is below market price please as I am a genuine seller and not a dealer.

Thanks and Regards