Advise to buy in bahria 8 or dha 2

Saadi Bhai. I am surprised to see B-17 on 2nd number in your list. Is it better than BE for price appreciation for next 2-3 years? Could you please educate me in detail about it?

Regards

Sir because in next 2 to 3 years, i feel construction and buyers’ trend more in the favor of B-17 than bahria enclave…Although bahria may employ its conventional tricks to make it successful but price tag is also an attraction in case of B-17…Also B-17 plots prices reversed from 85 lacs so they have the elasticity limit to go back to 85 lacs.

But one thing.My estimation is only for next 2 to 3 years…BE would definitely succeed in long term with the surge in construction activity. Plus BE will always be a class because of gentry.

Thanks a lot saadi bhai for educating me on the topic.

B-17 is a good project but it has two issue in my view.

1: Dust issue caused by crushing on nearby Hills

2: Travelling on GT road with a lot of public transport and trucks.

GT road is not narrow and GT road has capacity to be expanded in future as well but the issue is the driving behaviour of public transporters.

I completely agree with you saadi bhai. In long term BE will be a better place for investment as well as for living.

Saadi bhai what are the prices in P block? range?

No answer/comment on my question?

Dear Asad Malik,

Yes i read and agree with her at least 75%.

First of all we compare prices around areas.

1:Adiala Road price per marla around 3 lakh to 6 lakh depend on location.

2:Gulshan Abad 2.5 to 5 lakh.

3:Gulraiz Housing 3 lakh to 8 lakh depend on location.

4:Chakri road 2.5 to 5 lakh.

Quality of these areas.

No security,No water or less water,bad infrastructure,kura kachra,Bijli,Gas issue,

Common issues with every family.........

Call bell....kon....Cable wala,Chowkidar,Masjid chanda,Masjid khadam,Jamadar,Allah ka naam par koch da do(one day 10 times)

You need to sit your door step for answer these people otherwise they will broke your door,Alu piaz wala,teen daba wala,Pateesa la lo,you no need alarm because you will wake up with these voices.

....your family can't walk freely because gali ka corner par her waqat larka hota hain,your kids can't play GALI MALHA because samana wali aunty always complain ya phair ball nali main chli jati hai,No ground or park nearby.

If Bahria give you developed plots with possession in same price then no need to ask.

1:Good security.

2:Play ground,Parks,Zoo,Cinema,Banks,School,Hospital,many markets in all blocks,Super market Green valley and many more.Where your family can walk,your kids can play,If you are overseas then no need to worry because your family in safe zone.

Enjoy your life without any headache.70% overseas families are living in Bahria.

Regards

Dear Arshad bhai,

P block Kanal 80 to 95 lakh.

10 marla 55 to 65 lakh depend on location.

Regards

@ arshad sir…P block blocks are approximately 90 to 100 lacs.

Nadeem bahi excellent answer sir. You nailed it

Thanks Nadeem sb for the detail answer. Pardesi had raised a valid question about the land filling at phase 8 and pointed that making a solid house is very difficult. What is your view on home construction at phase 8.

Dear Asad Malik,

This issue(land filling)is every where Dha phase2,4 also.Yes it's true some area but not all phase8.There is way to check land by sand test.

Please show me any area which is not filling?Please visit the Dha phase4 which 85% filling but price is almost double than phase8.

Regards

What about safari valley …

Dear A .HASEEB,

Safari valley is part of phase8 and it's 90% populated.Fully developed with all basic facilities.

5,7 marla category in safari valley and 30 feet wide streets but main roads are 65 to 110 ft wide.

Thousands of families are living and happy with there life.

Regards

Nadeem bhai, Saadi and all senior and respected brothers! gila to mera banta hai, everyone ignored my question consistently, is it me or the question?

@ Musafar…Sir don’t know about the development status of these blocks that is why i am unable to comment upon…Also unable to comprehend how z.c managed to calculate these percentages…

Thanks Saadi bhai for your attention and reply, will see if anyone else can comment, Nadeem bhai was there not too long ago but not sure if he saw this area

Great analysis senior members Kudoos!

Appreciate you guys time and effort here..

@ musafar…Sir welcome anytime. Always there for u…