Attention : another scam in progress??

I have a property for sale on zameen.Com and got an email frm a woman who showed interest in buying it but the way she intended to pay for the deal,made me suspicious .She sent me the following email which im pasting here as it is bt without mentioning her name.
To me it's ridiculous and totally hard to believe.Just a stupid attempt to rip someone off.
Wanted to draw attention of the moderators of this forum,towards this issue so that others can also be careful.
Wud like to know forum members take on this as well.

Hello,
Thank you for your response. I'm glad to note in your mail that your property is still available; i am genuinely interested in buying the property from you and also i will like to do business with you on a large scale, i am not living in your country presently, as to enable me come for a personal inspection of the property before paying for it. At the time, i am in syria now and desperately need to relocate to your country and this is why i desire to buy the property from you.

I am mrs. Fatima abbas the wife of engineer david abbas a syrian industrialist and member of syrian business men in council damascus. After the death of my husband, my family is under threat of president bashar al-assad for resolute our support for a true democratic government in syria and that is why they killed my husband. Due to the current president bashar al-assad protest in the country many families are running for their lives as soldiers are killing civilians, women and children.

You can find out in this website http://www.Dailymail.Co.Uk/news/article-2193950/syria-fears-massacre-syrian-government-dozens-dead-bodies-buried-mass-grves.Html

I want to bring to your notice that i have in my possession the sum of 15.7million euro. This is the money me and my husband have saved for our entire life as an industrialist. I secretly locked up the money in a trunk box and deposited it with the red cross here in damascus. My sincere intention in writing you is to plead with you to kindly accept cash payment for the property. This is because we cannot do any bank transfers from here following the war in syria.

Secondly keep the balance of the money for me after deducting the cost for your property. Thirdly propose an investment i can do with the money when i come to your country. These are the major issues of concern to me now. I will give you 30% of the money as well as buy the property from you.

I have to take this chance because i have no other alternative but to trust somebody. I am an orphan with no brother or sister so i can not risk my life here to avoid an end to my family lineage. As a woman since my husband is dead, all i have is my two sons. They deserve a decent life since i want them to grow up in a peaceful environment. I will relocate to your country with my family and invest the money in accordance with law, your advice and support will be highly appreciated; we can work together and achieve a better future for our families.

If possible, may i request you to send me your information? Only if you are comfortable with this request. This is purely for the purpose of sending the money to you for the investment. The information needed is: your full name, your phone number (mobile), your full address.

I anticipate your positive response and on receipt of your information i will provide you with further details. An acceptance of my offer can change your life and mine too.

I wait for your immediate response to enable us proceed.
Yours sincerely,
Mrs. Xyz

Yay email to Africa say aati hay baray ajeeb ajeeb names kay saath. Syria say bhi ani shuru ho gayi hein.

Be very very careful!

Sounds like a typical Nigerian scam. They don’t give up do they!

Just ignore these emails. They don’t deserve any type of reply.

Iss tara ki yahoo par emails parh k to me khayalo mai kafi dafa BILL GATES sy b ziada rich ho chuka hu …ap reply karain gy to ap sy apka bank account detail pochi jayain gi…u can try if u wana beat BILL GATES in wealth.

Ignore it…I usually get these type of e mails twice a day from burkina faso…Simply ignore it…

Greediness (Lalach) Insan ke Aqal ka Dushman he. When some one offers such an huge offer, one easily get detracted. Please read recent Javid CH. Article on this. Mind excrete a spacial material which blow away our senses at such offers.

Some one said in punjabe very true " Lalchi Das main Thak Bhoke Nahi Marte".

Advise "Just take some time, Not decide on spot".

Yes Agreed with Nasir sb. Greed is curse.

Give it a try!!! :)… (Kidding)

Thanks anyways to Alert other members.

Salam

Bhaijan ye scams hai isey zameen.com walo ka koi lena dena nhi hai,ye bht saalo se scams kar rhey hai frica based.

So be carefull plz

Never give away your IBAN number or credit card number to anyone other than your banker. NEVER! Just remember, anyone who has the sense to make a million bucks is knowledgeable enough to know how to deal with it also, they don’t go out asking people randomly over the internet.

Raza bhai can you enlighten us a bit about how an IBAN can be misused? Along with other safety tips and why we should adopt such measures (esp regarding Bank Drafts, tax etc). It would be very nice of you.

This is just a junk email… Do not take it seriously. Simply ignore this email as she cant do any thing and even if she is real you or any one from Pakistan will not be able to Help her.

Don't reply.... And thanks for sharing of information of others... Such emails are very common now a days...

Regards

Point is if she ask from you any money like small amount of money say $300 or even $30 then it is 100% scam…dont give them single penny…