Bahria Enclave -1

Gohar sb Ht_1 has rightly provided the answer of your question. So no answer is required by me now

regards

Thank you Ahmad11 and Ht1 for all the input and suggestions. This will surely help me in making a decision.

What is the current average price for one kanal in C1 and F ?

Thanks

No idea about current prices, but C1 seems to be more famous for 10 marla plots. I think you should check Sector C for Kanal plots in case early possession is desired. Sector F seems to have a few Kanal plots as well but possession will be late.

A month back price for good location plots in C were 13M+

Thanks , I guess nobody ash started living there yet

@ Ahmad11 and Ht_1: Need your expert opinion.

Did a little more research on 10 marla plots in sector C1, F, H,I,N and some dealers mentioned that H,I,N have a lot of mixed used and smaller plots beside 10 marlas which is not very desirable since it will give a crowded look as compared to sector C1,F where you don't have plots smaller than 10 marlas. Does it make sense?

Gohar sb I would like to respond that at present (due to location not because of mix use plots)C and C1 are costly but in future may be central sectors like G, H, I N etc would be more expensive because all big commercial activities will be there. U don’t need to understand rocket science for this just see the map and you will understand that these sectors will be central in future. But again I will say that at the present C and CI are more important because enclave is in the beginning/mid stage but I think dealers are more interested in C1 or C because they have investments in these sectors because they are still partially on installments.

@Ahmad11: Thanks for explaining everything. Is there any good dealer (preferably honest) that you could recommend for Bahria enclave-1?

No brother I don't know any honest dealer regarding enclave 1 because I bought plots in enclave 1 directly from Bahria. However I have met many dealers but cannot recommend as honest because I don't have made any deal through them. You should meet 5-10 dealers yourself and after meeting judge them as per your judgment and make a deal while having all relevant details of plot.

Good luck

Hi Gohar, I can share details of a reliable agent for BE-1. Please share your email ID

HT_1: GOHAR127@GMAIL.COM

Hi Gohar, I sent you email with details, please confirm if you received it

@HT-1: Thank you sir. I did receive your email and sent you a reply with a few more questions…Would appreciate your feedback.

Http://e.thenews.com.pk/pindi/7-10-2014/page9.asp

Thanks for sharing Adnan, its a positive news… I have heard that prices are on the rise in BE-1. Can any body confirm.

Just looked at Zameen classifieds … Looks like the prices are same.

What are the current prices of 5 Marla plots with posession and without posession in bahria enclave 1 I did not have much idea about bahria enclave

Regards

Suleman

I think depending on location/sectors you are probably looking at 30lakh for 5 marla. No Possession yet.

Can some body shere where is the location 30 lakh for 5 marla i mean which block of Bahria enclave1?

Sector H,N,I have 5 marlas