Bahria Town Karachi

What should Opal and Hoshang members do? Is it better to go for commercial plot or Apartment in Bahria Town Karachi or go for Hoshang or Opal keeping in mind that location of BTK is not that good.

Bahria town Karachi booking rates will be comparatively less then bahria Islamabad and Lahore projects. Initial booking will give some profit , this is ist project by bahria in Karachi and he will try to deliver it in a superb way as Karachi is a big market , its not a bad option to go for a file or 2 in bahria town Karachi inshallah

BOUGHT 2 FORM @184000 AT 1800 TODAY,MARKET WAS IN FULL SWING AT PHASE 7 RWP,AT ONE POINT DURING MORNING IT WENT UP TO EVEN 2LAKH PLUS,BEFORE IT DIPPED BACK T0 184 85

Best of luck adnan!, I got info for down payment too but I didn't share yesterday.Information for down payment was as follows:

5 marla: down payment :one lakh Fifty Thousand.

10 marla: down payment ;two lakh Fifty thousand;

1 kanal :down payment; three lakh Fifty Thousand.

One lakh Fifty Thousand will be adjusted as down payment.

So Right now Profit or own is the amount , you are paying for forms above one lac fifty thousand.

I think this Bahria town will rock a lot of ships and will attract a lot of investors money. Well i am happy as well as i am a salaried person and cant even afford a proper apartment in clifton as the prices are sky rocketing for even an old apartment. Now due to bahria town surely prices of clifton and defense will come down or stabilize a little.

@zeeshan No chance of Clifton and dha prices coming down in near future.

Location is very far from the main city and will take a lot of time for development but it will surely attract investors, no doubt in it.

One question still sticking with my mind and surely with many other part time investors is that Will everyone who owns a Slip will have the right to book a plot or it will be done through balloting? A person told me today that balloting will be done for location of plots and this is sure that everyone will get a plot against a slip! I still have doubts. I would really appreciate if someone could clarify the situation!

Gracias

@ Solidpal, sir this question is a bit tricky no doubt. As in the beginning i remember when i bought these slips, bahria town officials officials said that they will do kind of balloting and only the winners will get a form at their doorstep to buy a plot. Now it seems they have changed there strategy as they earned a lot during the form purchase and sale process. So i think now they are really making it mega by giving everyone a chance to invest.

Though i am talking just out of my perception, it can be wrong.

Till now it has not been announced by Bahria that everybody who hold registration slip will get plot and balloting will be done.But as I told in my previous post that more than 100,000 forms are in the market which is sizable quantity.It looks to me that Bahria will allot plot to everybody who will apply.Brokers are asking additional one lakh for confirmed plot.

How can brokers know for sure about the confirmed plots?

@ adnan…i am a bit afraid due to enclave 2 saga to invest there…More than 1000 forms are issued…Cant decide whether i should book a plot there or not…

Zeeshan, You live in pakistan, everything is possible there if you are influential and powerful :slight_smile:

Hahaha well said Muhammad Arshad sb. Kher lets keep our fingers crossed and see what they bring about by next week. I am guessing some people are really getting very rich from this project as i have heard that people have tons and tons of these registration slips.

In case forms holder couldn't get plot then how much money will be returned by BT Karachi.

How much value of the form is?

Although total registration slip cost is 15000 and technically 10000 will be refunded after cutting processing Fee.But here situation is little different. Bahria will be adjusting 150,000 for successful ones for the same slip.For that reason, I think there wont be any unsuccessful applicant as it’s private housing society and giving plots on market rates not lower than markets.More applicants ,more business, more money.

SAADI bro,we can only use our head to some extent rest its pure gambling,in rwp/isb its getting difficult to find a reasonably society to play with our fortune in a meager amount,as you are aware we bought enclave 2 with the same hope to turn the tables down in a day,which never happened,as their is no juice for investors in the first few years due to high price tag

on the other hand Karachi is a 20 to 30 million mega city,and price tag as per the initial rumors is extremely attractive,risk factor is always on but comparatively less amount will be at stake

i would advise you to buy @ least one form,even if not for immediate trading,allot your self a plot,i am sure it has a potential to at least give back 4 to 5 lacks in a reasonable time,

Thanks for replies.When is balloting or allotment of plots expecting?

Well bahria town will announce the project in this week and then fix a date of balloting, i think it will be in the end of this month or start of Feb. Allotment of plots will take time as people will apply and pay down payment and all. So it will take time.

Another rumor rolling around the corners is heard from a dealer that Bahria will be adjusting the forms in a way that 5 Marla will require 1 form, 10 Marla-2 forms and Kanal-4 forms as downpayment. This way Bahria is going to make everyone happy and adjust huge number of forms into available plots.

Ridiculous!

That rumor about 4 forms for 1 kanal seems unrealistic. Do you mean that if i dont have 4 forms, i cant apply for 1 kanal?