Bahria Town Peshawar

Bravo!!! AJ…

The Bahria Karachi Overseas booking is closing on 12th Feb, May be Bahria launches Peshawar forms on 15th, not confirmed yet.

Mr.Khan, i don't know how much commission you get from MPCHS for advertising Multi Projects on all forum discussions.

Mr.Anti Khan is always rite about you, just now i realise.Mr.Khan, pls inform people about your office and your contact number so they can buy/sell plots from you.

You are not on this forum to help people, you are here to misguide people and sell Multi Projects, very bad.

Mr.Khan, i don't know how much commission you get from MPCHS for advertising Multi Projects on all forum discussions.

Mr.Anti Khan is always rite about you, just now i realise.Mr.Khan, pls inform people about your office and your contact number so they can buy/sell plots from you.

You are not on this forum to help people, you are here to misguide people and sell Multi Projects, very bad.

Nasir Sb …LOL

Why there are groups in this forum?

Thats the reason we Pakistani cant progress.

We have Mosque inside mosque, forum inside forum, ++

That was such a nice forum when I joined with members like Pk1, Abrahim saab, Sheikh saab, saddi saab, MBBS ... Where is this forum heading now?

Where is admin?

Forum atmoshphere is not like it was few months back. Looks like some angry children have taken over our forum.

Why so much aggression? Why not just ignore and move on to something better? Why hold grudge in your heart and make yourself sick?

Zameen Admin should take notice and do their jobs. Disable the account of whoever is talking childish and aggressive!

News are hot about BT Pwr launching in December 2021. The usual gringos (trusted dealers of Bahria) have been called in to allocate targets. They’ll pick files in bulk on pre-launch prices and sell to you and me.

This will suck out investment from old BTs for a good year or so, leaving tail-enders facing stagnation for a long period of time.

BT watchers have seen how clown MR works towards his own benefits and that of his cronies (secondary retailers). While he butchers the genuine buyers mercilessly. The affectees of BE-II and BTK will second me on this.

If this news is correct and BTP is actually launched in Dec, then all the attention and investment will divert towards it, leaving old BTs in complete drought.

On the contrary note, I don’t think BT will be “allowed” to compete with DHA-Pwr any time soon.

What do you guys think?

1 Like
  • Per Shahid Quershi, 8 odd months to get head office there and one window operations. Not sure if he meant they will formally start in 8 odd months or it’s time frame for head office and all transfer etc. stuff. Most probably beyond 2021, as things stand now.

• Last 3 or 4 new launches of BT have been absolute Fiasco but they were primarily in Sindh/KHI so PES might be a better bet than those.

• BT’s arms being twisted from Enclave to KHI to PES. He got his side covered via likes of Shahzad Akbar sort but the sharks on other end seem to be strong enough. BT PES being engaged in land acquisition and legalisation issue and more time lost is more brand value lost. Come 2022, launch of Smart City FSD and DH FSD for sure eat up BT share if BT is on same time line later.

• Its BT history, even in hit projects, initial one or two years, files out of delaers into end buyers hand devalue and start to pick there afterwards. Beyond the select lot of dealers who throw BT launch in the market, all else will have to wait beyond 1+ yr to make bucks out of it, if any …

DHA Peshawar on ground till my last visit to peshawar was nothing but just a name which is selling, only A block and somewhat B block that you can see only the main entrance of it , but yes the prices gone up many folds.
The location is also in front of where Regi ends.
I believe Bahria in peshawar will be a good bet as they are fast in delivering, atleast the first batch is always delivered then later ones are struglerers as then the MR and his brokers real greed starts .

Dear Imtiaz and Sohail, thanks for further insights.

If I am reading the ongoing political situation and power struggle correctly, then, it seems clown MR positioning himself to play boundaries as soon as the current spell of tough bowling ends for him.

But he is as lethal and ruthless in extorting money as his extortionists are, no doubt about it.

So I am just giving you guys heads up to watch out situation and act responsibly. It is not to deter you from investing.

I am Bahria Town Karachi affectee…
I purchase plot at the initial stage when there were only 12 preceint
Paid all installment
They did not ballotted me in first phase, not in second phase, not in third phase and not ballotted me at all…
they stoped replying me on email, only reason mentioned for not ballotting me was my two installments were late although i submitted them in time and it was their fault that they did not enter them in system. I provided them the recepts, after that they stopped replying me.
and almost two years back i applied for refund and still getting laaara-lappa from them that it will take three months, four months and still have not receiced even checques from them.
I heard people who got checques, they are bounced and even the did not get any refund.
MR will take all this money with him in Qabbar
Now BRP is launching, Allah khair karay Peshawar k logon ki