Bahria town phase 8 block c

Salam every one,

I would like to know what is the estimated market value of a good location 10 marla non bulevard plot in block c, is it good time to sell or wait for good returns in next couple of years.

Regards,

Dear Sal Khan,

C block is good and you should hold it if you can and i hope it will rise in shaa Allah.

Good location 10 marla between 67 to 72 lakh.

Regards

Thanks Nadeem Sahab for the response, yes I can hold it but roughly how much time you would suggest to get a decent return and what is expected in near future that will make it appreciate.

Sal Khan, BT ph 8 has been stagnant or slow for a long time now. Some enthusiasts are banking on Ring Road to get a big jump, but it is no way in near sight. So to me BT-8 will experience slow organic price growth during this incompetent govt which has stalled all sorts of infrastructure development.

Plus there is another big factor which is keeping Islamabad properties down. That is peace returning to KP and FATA and people who had fled to the safety of Bahria and DHA are now slowly returning to their home stations.

Two me, these 2 factors will keep BT-8 slow for next 3-4 years at least.

I Agree with Isloo1

Since last 3 months i have noticed a slow down in plot sale in phase 8. Whereas at the same time you will see massive construction activity. In simple meanings, the number of days required for a plot sell has increased in BT Phase 8. There was little hike in prices during Sep 2017 to june 2018. But prices are stable now. Any new project may give BT prices a boost now.

Dear Humayyun,

I am very sure prices will rise and it start rising after MR clear by SC.Lot of construction going on in whole phase-8.If you compare with local area still phase-8 is good option.Link road is on the way once it start it will boost.

Regards

@ Nadeem Ahmed

I aksed from different real estate persons in my family, they all told market is mature now & the days required to sell a plot has increased as compared to one year before.

Dear Humayyun,

I agree with you.Last one year prices are stable but now little increasing and i hope it will continuously rise but slow because most genuine investors are there who want to start construction.

Regards

@ Nadeem

Bhai i agree with you. I see from now regulations are formulated in such a way, plot prices will rise 5-10% annually as it happens in other countries. The govt is going to change tax rates, Where as they are also going to make it difficult to park black money in real estate.