Bahria Town Rawalpindi - Phase 8 Blocks Vs Phase 8 Extension Vs Garden City

Aoa all,

I am considering investing some money (approx. Pkr 5 million) around Bahria town Rawalpindi. Options I am considering are:

1. Phase 8 blocks (L-N)
  2. Phase 8 extension
  3. Garden city.

Appreciate the members' advice that which one has higher potential of growth during next 2-3 years?

Many thanks for your help in advance.

Best regards

I think garden city can give you good profit…

With politics currently in bahria regarding noc etc…I would recommend a possession plot in phase 8. Or plot file in phase 8 ext. But note: phase 8 ext is really long term investment as currently no plans of development any time soon plus you would be bombarred with absurd development fees plus potentially extra development charges. Something to consider when investing hard earned money! good luck with what you decide!

I suggest you to buy a plot in Safari Valley (Ali, Abubakr, Usman or Rafi block)Phase 8, they are already developed plus even if the market falls, they will remain stable unlike the files.

What is current price on those blocks you have mentioned?

Sir 7 marla ranges from 26 to 38 lacs…

Dear Nasir:

What are the current prices in those blocks for 10 marla plots?

Dear Mr. Saadi

Do you have info regarding the possession of Bahria Town Phase-8 (L, M, N Blocks)? What is the price of 5-Marla File in these Blocks? Thanks

Dear Irfan,

Saadi is right person to get info.

Regards

The rates in the above mentioned Safari Valley blocks range from 27-37 Lacs, people are also asking 40 on main bulleward locations but still i haven’t heard any plot being sold above 37. I am sorry but their is no 10 marla plot in safari valley blocks. This is a solid investment. Plus if you want to buy a plot in Garden city, it is also a good option as it is on installments.