BE Sector N, Best Street to build home

Hi all,
I was just wondering which street is the best one to buy a 5 Marla plot to build a home? Someone offered me a plot on Street 12 road 7. Do you think that is worth it? If not which part of Sector N is better to live in?

Thanks.

@mirfan83, welcome to the forum bro.

I would advise you to visit BE and see the location yourself. Then talk to some local dealers, residents and Bahria office. Then you’ll get exact picture.

Sector N is hot favorite and the corner plot of Street 12, Road 7 seem excellent on the map.

Let me me know if you need contact number of any local dealer. You can send me private message.

1 Like

what are the current prices these days?

Why BE are going up, Any solid reason for price increase?

@isloo1 , Sorry for being late to respond.

Many thanks for your input and that is much appreciated. Just wondering about Sec M. How is that sector for investment purposes?

Thanks.

As per Zameen.com, there are different prices but its around 80 and 90 for 5 Marla.

Am looking for the same reason. Someone said recently, a court stay has been removed and thus the land is no more disputed, so perhaps that’s the reason. Also, it has been developed now, except GAS.

@mirfan83: My information about sector M is very limited. I know it is bit far off, has only 1 kanal and 10 marla and prices are still very low, so it might be good option for medium to long term investment.