Best Investment In Budget Of 15 Lac

Usman Aslam, consider Top City

Khan bhai and nasir bhai one of my friend he is gym mate also have some investment in bluebell he surprised me by saying this that possession is being announced at any time in bluebell 2nd one is oleander he is too much sure i ask him same thing r u sure ? he says its definite answer…

Usman Aslam some good options for you in Zone 5. You can also buy a file in Jinnah Garden Phase I.

I will suggest you 2 other options in Zone 2 that are possible in your budget and in my assessment not bad investments.

10 marla in AWT Sector G. Yes This is the rocky part but you can find some plots that are still reasonable. These are going to appreciate like everything else in AWT with interchange opening.

10 marla in E-18 Gulshan-e-Sehat.

Thanks everyone for your valuable suggestions.

Waqar Ahmed, can you tell me prices of these plots which are you suggesting like Jinnag Gardens Phase 1, 10 Marla AWT Sector G, 10 Marla in E-18 Gulshan-e- Sehat?

Are these societies authorized by CDA?

• Usman

Nasir Khurshid, what is rate of 10 marla in top city now a days? I heard its rates are slightly down because of change in road plan to new airport.

Does Gulberg Islamabad about to launch any new extension in coming month?

@ Usman

Yes there are news about new launching of Gulberg probably after June 2014. You can buy Gulberg Residensia plot in under developed blocks from 15-17 lacs. You can contact some dealers to ascertain the correct price. It s not a bad option at all as prices are appreciating steadily and will increase in future also.

Thanks AppCake for your reply.

Is not it better to buy in newly launching blocks in gulberg as it would be on installments and I heard that extension would be better in location wise than current under developed blocks.

I think they will charge around 20 lac in installments.

• Usman

Usman Aslam - both options I mentioned will fit your budget of 1.5 million.

AWT will benefit from the new interchange

Gulshan-e-sehat already is 2 kms from Fateh Jang Interchange. It will benefit from dualization of Fateh Jang road and Fly over on Tarnol. It will also get benefit from AWT interchange as it has a possible connection with Paswal road - same road ECHS will use to connect to AWT SangJani interchange

@Usman

There are some open / closed files of Residensia which can be bought with some profit. Remaining amount is on instalments.

Agreed that new launching will bring options of instalment but so far it's not clear where these block will be located.

In 15 lakh,

1:Multi Residensia.

2:Dha valley blue bell.

3:TOP CITY

@ Nadeem sb, 15lac can even fetch a person a plot in PECHS, infact very easily in phase-2 (Block K &M).

Agreed with you sir.

Usman Bhai, pls follow this link, read the last 10 comments.

You will get a better idea about Top City and current/present situation.

Regards.

http://www.zameen.com/forum/discussions/buying_property/top_city_future-3868-14.html

I don't think that DHA has said anything officially about the blubell's possession.

Or i missed it....

Again i comment that TOP CITY will be improve in near future inshaAllah.

Plot in Wapda Town also costs around 10 to 12 lac.

Is it a good scheme?

There are also some options near the new airport road around I-16/17. Can it be good investment like FOECHS/CBR town/university town which is a lot cheaper and can benefit with the proposed airport road.

Go to DHA valley blue bell block zone5 and other hand TOP CITY zone2

Is there information about overseas blocks? When they will be ready for possession?