Best investments for 2022

Hi,

Given increased FBR rates and already high real estate prices, what are the best areas to invest in in the year 2022 in Isb/RWP/LHR?

DHA Lahore is soaring if you are interested in investment @Kashifsaeed_2 . Also projects like Park View and Central Park in Lahore are also doing well, if you have the budget for it.

Commercial investment in Islamabad is ideal for investment, i think but I cannot tell you any specific projects.

DHAs everywhere have already peaked and now pretty much stagnant. It is not the right time to move in for short-term gains. For long-term, yes, one can pick something and hold for 5+ years.

My humble reading of the market for 2022:

RE market will remain uncertain during the first quarter due to the following factors:

• uncertainty about new FBR rates
  • FATF-compliance and strict monitoring of DNFBPs (dealers)
  • high construction costs
  • prices already inflated in 2021
  • unstable PTI government

Roller coaster ride of 2021 is over. Now only genuine housing and commercial options will prevail. So invest wisely in solid options, not just in bubbles.

Suggestions: Take a cautious approach, watch out for global economic recession expected towards the end of 2022. Keep mixed types of assets and some cash. Don’t put all your eggs in one basket.

2 Likes

@isloo1 bhai please elaborate a bit on last point i.e. global economic recession expected at end of 2022

If your were to recommend a cda sector to invest in now for huge potential benefits where would you invest ??

Wajahat, just search for it and you’ll find tones of sites predicting recession. Here is one by Forbes that places it in 2023, and another by The Hill that expects in 2022. Remember, it is just a risk, not an absolute reality.

1 Like

اب جبکہ سیاسی منظرنامہ تبدیل ہونے کے قریب ھے، اس موقع پر ھمارے پراپرٹی پنڈت کیا تجویز کرتے ہیں۔ اِس تبدیلی کا پراپرٹی مارکیٹ پر کیا اثر ہو گا، کونسا پروجیکٹ یا گروپ تیز جائے گا۔ انویسٹمنٹ کے کونسے نئے مواقع پیدا ہوں گے؟

new

Ring Road

I predicted political change in late Jan, now that it has happened, let’s analyze the market in this context.

Only technical inputs please, no political bickering.

yes due to increased FBR rates and already high real estate prices, following are the best areas to invest in in the year 2022 in Isb/RWP/LHR.

1. FMC
  2. B-17

Dear, I would suggest investment in Bahria EMC (Education and Medical City) Lahore. Having a house of your own is one of the biggest blessings of one’s life. Today middle class families can’t afford/purchase developed plot in low budget price. The same sized plots in other developed projects are very very expensive as compared to the Bahria EMC Lahore. Developed Plots in Central Park, Palm city & there surrounding has gone out of the range for peoples. If you can drive or cross Gaju Matta & came to Central park, Palm city or 5 No stop at Ferozepur road etc then there is no harm of some more drive for 8 minutes only to reach Bahria EMC for come into budget. The investors should definitely invest here without hurting their pocket even if anyone wants to build house for residence then it’s a Good Time to Buy & construct the house. The 5-marla are priced around PKR 31 Lakh. 8-marla plots are priced at PKR 39 Lakh which is the cheapest rate as compare to other nearest societies. In this price you can only purchase file of under dveloped of 3 Marla plot in other societies. Don’t miss this golden opportunity even 100+ families are residing here too in Bahria apartments built in EMC Block B. The rates are also increasing day by day as the population of the residents increasing.

The main feature of Bahria EMC Lahore for investors is that it is the part of Bahria Town which is country-wide famous for the luxurious housing society development across Pakistan.

Bahria EMC Lahore (Bahria Education and Medical City) is one of the beautiful projects developed by Bahria Town Lahore.

Bahria EMC Lahore is a budget-friendly housing society with fully developed residential plots for residents and investment purposes.

Now a days Bahria Education & Medical City (EMC) is one of the most affordable of Bahria projects in Lahore, it holds a degree of attraction for that reason. It is also holds potential for the future with its promise of education and medical complex that is going to be established there.

Good Luck J

Best investment in Dha lahore Phase 9 town & 9 Prism,Phase 4 KK block 9 marla plot,Dha Phase 7 10 marla plot & 5 marla files

M.Saif
0322-2323516

MA

I would recommend Tomorrowland Land Country Club & Resort for investment. It is located near Khanpur Dam, an ideal location for vacation home since it is among the most frequented tourist destination. I think it is perfect for investment in terms of rental income as the project will offer significant return on investment and rental annual yield is predicted at 10%. The apartments are available on easy 3-year installment plan. The investment starts from as low as 53 lakh. Since it is first-of-its-kind project near Khanpur Dam, the value of the project will appreciate further. Plus, it is approved by TMA Khanpur. The project offers luxury living with a wide range of amenities including swimming pool, gym, security, and much more.

Fwo

Lahore …Raiwind Road…Sua Asal Road Lahore

1 Like

For living best option is housing society for investment invest out of housing society.

Here is outlook for best investment

Further Taxes