Beware Of E-16/17 Cabinet Society Frauds/Scams On File Duplications

@Admin, why is it that all my detailed posts are being kept pending? Please post my replies ASAP.

Majid Latif Sb, please stop giving irresponsible statements because these are likely to mislead the members. If you have been cheated by a property dealer then you should run after him rather than blaming the society. The other worthy member, Muhammad, was also deceived by a property agent. There is no problem or any issue with the society in possession area. By the way, it is your wrong assumption that anyone speaking in favour of the society is a broker. I am absolutely not a property dealer, but only a genuine member of the society from its inception since mid-1980s. Ever since the society has seen difficult times in the past, but it is stable now and there is no issue except that the present management is lethargic and has not done even the 5% of what it should have done. It is your wise decision to build a house for your own living in this society, because it is one of the top few locations in Zone 2, and the land prices are significantly under-valued. I myself plan to start construction of my own house in Sep/Oct 2014, and am currently finalizing the drawings. Please try to understand that whatever you say here has an impact on others, and therefore you should give responsible and authentic statements on zameen.com. The title of your thread is highly misleading, biased and provocative. Let us all think before we speak out. By the way, the best thing for you will be to deal with the allottees directly, verify the allotment letter from the society yourself or through a relative or a friend, and then get the plot transferred. It is quite hard to find a reliable dealer because unfortunately everyone in this land of pure is after easy money irrespective of its legitimacy. Good luck!

Majid Latif sb would you be kind enough to share your membership number and the plot# and street# of files that were duplicate? This if true can help others. I also notice that you are still interested in finding a good deal in CDECHS - referring to your other post.

Muhammad Sb's issue was completely different - and I am not clear if he did transfer the plot on his name before reselling or sold on open transfer.

Thanks Waqar , If you really sincere enough to help me then please provide me your personal contact details and give me hint how can you sell my plot file ? even i will sell it little bit in loss , no issue for getting out of hell , As i said earlier , I need 50x90 genuine plot on leveled area for my home construction which i can hold for 3-4 years , not for investment ,but from direct owner , not from estate dalals (sorry for using bad language but its factual truth )

Admin, why are you keeping my posts pending? You are supposed to give reason for this!

My posts actually address the issues raised by Majid Latif, and it is unfair to keep the posts pending for no apparent reason.

Majid Latif Sb, please stop giving irresponsible statements because these are likely to mislead the members. If you have been cheated by a property dealer then you should run after him rather than blaming the society. The other worthy member, Muhammad, was also deceived by a property agent. There is no problem or any issue with the society in possession area. By the way, it is your wrong assumption that anyone speaking in favour of the society is a broker. I am absolutely not a property dealer, but only a genuine member of the society from its inception since mid-1980s. Ever since the society has seen difficult times in the past, but it is stable now and there is no issue except that the present management is lethargic and has not done even the 5% of what it should have done. It is your wise decision to build a house for your own living in this society, because it is one of the top few locations in Zone 2, and the land prices are significantly under-valued. I myself plan to start construction of my own house in Sep/Oct 2014, and am currently finalizing the drawings. Please try to understand that whatever you say here has an impact on others, and therefore you should give responsible and authentic statements on zameen.com.

The title of your thread is highly misleading, biased and provocative. Let us all think before we speak out. By the way, the best thing for you will be to deal with the allottees directly, verify the allotment letter from the society yourself or through a relative or a friend, and then get the plot transferred. It is quite hard to find a reliable dealer because unfortunately everyone in this land of pure is after easy money irrespective of its legitimacy. Good luck!

Khan sab you can resend the posts. If u send many posts in short time, they automatically get blocked by the system.

Isbbase, final map of cabinet is not available on on net anywhere. For bahria u can get map from various sites and u can easily identify and confirm which one is latest map. This aint the case with cabinet. I riased a query at that time also here but didnt get any response, which also creates more doubts.

and thank you for sharing the useful tips of buying property.

http://www.zameen.com/forum/answers/property_updates/cdechs_latest_map-2920.html

waqar, plot was allotted to my brother, we had allotment letter as i originally planned to keep it for couple of years.

Muhammad Sb - I believe you do have a point. Normally a society should not transfer a plot until all dues are cleared. DHA uses a term of no demand certificate - which is issued by the authority before you can transfer.

I also have a corner plot in E-17/3 but that is original allotment. I have not yet paid for corner charges but i believe if i apply for possession or someone else buys it from me and tries to transfer, this amount will have to paid. Normally it is considered seller responsibility to clear all such dues - but I agree the society office has to raise this issue back to buyer when transferring so he is aware of this extra pending amount.

Majid Latif Sb - if you could share the plot#, Street# and Sector of your duplicate files - that can be useful for other members to avoid these if they are for re-sale.

I have never heard of duplicate files in E-16 E-17 so naturally concerned. Though there has been some talk of this duplicate issue in Housing foundation projects G-13/G-14 and was in the papers as well.

One issue in CDECHS however is of non-possession area. Any new buyers should verify that the plot is in the already possession area.

In terms of relief - you can lodge a complaint with company registrar office with complete description of your issue.

What is the procedure to apply Possession in Cabinet Division E-16/3? Do they gave possession in street # 2?

What does possession means and what kind of document do they provide? Any tip to check the validity of possession letter?

Anybody can give society new office number?

Anu yes you should visit the society office to check for validity of allotment letter - and also for any outstanding dues. Muhammad Sb pointed out an issue with corner charges - so that may be one thing you need to check while purchasing.

I dont know specifically about Street # 2 in E-16/3 but have visited street #2 in E-17/3 and there are 3 houses under construction there in that street alone.

No issues of fraud in society.

If someone makes fake documents for anything and sells it to a gullible buyer then it is not the society's fault. The society management has nothing to do with it.

This is a non-issue being created to unnecessarily discredit an otherwise very good society.

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST.

ZAMEEN Management is requested to KINDLY DELETE this thread.

I think majid sb is confusing a number of things. …he should share more details of this deal including the name of the property Dealer to sort out his problem. …

Thanks Zameen Admin for unblocking my previous posts.

I strongly second the PK1’s request to delete this misleading and biased thread. I am not going to add any more posts to this thread, as it does not deserve any more attention.

Bundle of Thanks to PK1 , Khan Sahib & to Waqar for their critics, Just made a fake story to verify my doubts and concerns about cabinet society, There was nothing wrong with Society Chairmen & dealers , that was just an audit to exaggerate the current condition of society and just to find out any hidden issues , but found nothing , as i can’t believe on property dealers good Cabinets appraisal … So i am quite successful for analyzing purity of society .Thank I am just investor and using my risk assessment techniques …say good luck to me …PK1 & khan sahib take no worries i will delete thread myself ASAP

@Majid…next time please try taking benefit from vast experience of investors on this forum by asking simple and straight questions instead of fake stories…

Thanks @ Million$$$ , but how do i know who’s behind investor title , 50% members on this forum are basically cheap brokers even by face are known to me , because i have vast property dealing experience , can judge and understand broker language just like my mother language ,