Build estimate?

Hi, i would like to build on my plot in bahria town. Could you please provide an estimate for the build cost for the following details. 7 marla corner plot in phase 8 rawalpindi bahria town. I have all drawings approved. I would like 2 cost options please, both grade a finish; 1) for grey build, 2) for full build including fixtures and fittings. Also how long would it take. Many thanks, sajid.

It takes 5 months approx. Dont know about the current construction cost.

DEAR MR SAJID,

FOR ALL CONSTRUCTION COST ANALYSIS AND CONSULTANCY CONTACT ME AT AANDSDWORKS@GMAIL.COM FOR ALL THE SOLUTIONS.

REGARDS,

ENGR SIKANDER RIAZ

Sajid,

It all depends upon the type of construction you want i have build 4 houses in safari valley phase 8 in Abubakr block and all of them cost different as the client has different requirements.But safely speaking the construction cost would be between 2400Sqft and above. If you don't compromise on material and design. 7 marla corner house covered area for example is 2700sqft so you will end up in spending 2700*2400=6448000 but that is min amount of average house.
Construction time is 7 to 9 months depends upon the pace of construction and time of construction(What time construction has started)

We can give you design and execution at one place.,

If you are interested contact us.

Awaiting

Team dSA

92-333-4220989