Buying Plots in Bahria Phase -8 Extension in view of its close vicinity to RR

Dear All and few Gurus of the Forum @yousafnoor @humayyun.786 @isloo1 Salam to All!
Please forbid me for tagging you guys right in the beginning and those for not tagging as well! In fact this has been done intentionally, with a purpose to pick up a highly fruitful start raha right from the beginning.

Many U Tubers and property advisors are over emphasising day night about investment in Bahria Ph8 Extn in the incoming days due to its close vicinity to RR and current low rates as compared to rest of the blocs of Ph8. People are talking about Precinct 4 and related areas and advising about all types of cuttings, 5, 10 M @ 1 K. What is professional advise about this?
And specially in the context of RR, what other reliable options are available in addition to Ph8 Extn in the area which can fetch good return in short/ long terms?
Happy reading and writing! :writing_hand: :open_book:

Dear
Phase-8 extension seems very promising in near future as bahria has ample land there & as repeatedly said & believed widely that RRR is going to be materialised sooner or later…
P4 is nearest to RRR & will get fair share of appreciation, In Shaa Allah.
There is opputunity is DHA valley in both commercials & zero surcharge residentials plots 5 & 8 marlas.
If you could get army NCO’s allocation plots in DHA valley, your chances are more in the next ballot. Army allocation plots were mostly transferred to bahria Karachi but still few plots are showing up in valley on regular basis which have NOCs from GHQ directorate.
A 5 Marla costs max 35 Lacs with zero surcharge and after ballot they has potential to reach min 70 Lacs and after possession even more, In Shaa Allah.
Alternately FT, a 5 Marla in block C around 65-70 Lacs but stay away from FH & B-17, wait for further decline & then invest in both…

2 Likes

@tariqbarazai , dear bro, as much as I hate this dealers’ game of selling RRR choran, I can not deny the fact that Ph.8 ext. is promising due to its location and low investment. So if you can pick something there now and hold for 3-4 years, then go ahead.

Go for the smallest cutting (5 marla), it always gives good return and easier to sell.

1 Like

Dear Sir! @yousafnoor @isloo1
I just want that maximum should benefit from the information
Basing on ur inputs i believe all the readers will plan their
investments accordingly

Sir any prospect of doing investment in Bahria Orchard
Infact i am interested to purchase one Kanal plot in near vicinity where i could build a house in next three to four years. However budget is not more than 10/15 Mn. I need need an advice

Tariq sb
Bahria Orchard is very good place to invest, one of the best among all properties in twin cities.
You will get the same plot which you would buy on the map.
There r two types… developed & non developed and better go for developed if you could raise more money.
Minimum price for a 5 Marla developed is around 40-45 Lacs & non developed is 32-35 Lacs.
In 3 years time, you will see good residency in Orchard, In Shaa Allah.
اور اگر پنڈی بائی پاس کا چورن پک جاتا ہے تو پانچوں گھی میں اور سر کڑاہی میں۔۔۔

@tariqbarazai in order to invest in BO to build a house in 3-4 years, you should make sure it has at least 20% houses already constructed, otherwise, this area would not be live-able by that time.

Looking at google maps, I do not see any development or house construction activity in the area. Maybe map is not updated, so you should check it on ground before going ahead.

1 Like

Sir @yousafnoor and Sir @isloo1
Thanks indeed!
I am aiming at one kanal, inshallah

FATF About RE

Raja sb Ruden some take on future of Ruden, whenever possible please

@yousafnoor In Bahria phase 8 extension, which precinct is good for Investment? I heard that there are some litigation issue in phase 8 extension?

Sir for rudn Enclave Kindly here is the complete detail