Buying property from Karachi in Islamabad

As title says.

Also what are Dos and Don’ts of buying property in Islamabad from Karachi

Bits and pieces, per my little knowledge.

Though title needs a bit of clarity, if that refers to (A) someone in KHI who would like to buy in ISB and able to visit first OR (B) Someone while sitting/residing in KHI Wana buy via some agent in ISB?

• Apartments appreciate well and attractive in KHI, not that in Punjab/ISB.

• Lots of projects are in Rawalpindi but they claim to be in ISB avoid them, as far as their false claim.

• In proper ISB, make sure either it is CDA approved or a Registry based Ownership.

• Avoid the ones who claims 5/10 minutes drive to New Airport, in most cases that’s a Blatant Lie.

• CDA sectors (G, I) are overly priced, not ideal for personal living but appreciate best and good rental Yield

General Points:

• Never pay a single cent to some unknown no matter how big a setup they appear to be.

• Never buy unless yourself, or some trustable person visits to give an OK.

• Avoid the land that is in depression or filling, unless one wants to buy cheap or wants to buy for basement.

• Point of refence for access was and is Zero-point and now somehow we can generally say New Airport or Kashmir Highway.

Hope these little bits and pieces help and other valuable memebrs can add more insights.

1 Like

Bring up this post…

https://twitter.com/UraziProperties?s=20&t=ezOr8JZaGx7hZq3o9efkaQ

Urazi Properties are real estate developers. A very respectable and renowned name in Islamabad real estate market.

Regards.

Only go for branded locations, like DHA, Bahria. If you want to buy flat, both have good optiots also. You must visit first and dont go to any other location.

Hi,
Before you make any decisions, please make sure the project has been approved by all concerned authorities. Generally, properties in high-profile communities - i.e. DHA-I, Bahria Town, Gulberg Isb - make for a safer and more profitable investment.
However, if you are interested in vertical developments, Kazani 3 in Gulberg Greens and Hyde Park One in DHA-I could be great options.

Good luck!