Can we meet at #ZameenXpo, Pak-China Friendship Centre, Islamabad?

This sounds unbelievable, Zahaq Associates (Pvt) Ltd are offering you AND your family a chance to get permanent residency as well as own property in Europe. To learn how, visit their stall.167.jpg20210614-318-yza7vo.jpeg

Sorry sister (i can understand ),yes i want information on bahria phase 8 undeveloped blocks .

And also dha Peshawar .....if am given some contact details regarding these , will be thankful for the favor.

Please give me some contact numbers of Zahaq associates as well..,

No problem Dk, give me some time, i will share details on this very thread.

Our expo is a family event, so there’s something for everyone here!

“The Expo is awesome so far and we’re getting a ton of information!” said Mahwish, a homemaker.

Bushra Ameen, also a homemaker, agreed.
“Usually, property expos are boring, but this one is not,” she said. “Our entire family is having a good time.”

Zahaq Associates Operation Manager Ahsan Naqvi:

+92-51-236-1166
+92-302-859-9100.
ahsan@zahaq.com.pk

@ samra

i will be coming tomorrow so will meet you then...

Will wait.

What an impressive footfall! You’re missing out if you aren’t here.

@Samra only Gurus are invited ?

Just kidding,tomorrow will come over there IA.

I wish :frowning:

Everyone is invited.

Aik offer ye bhi hai170.jpg20210614-318-1oux41v.jpeg

Thanks Samra, it was pleasure meeting you face to face. Grt event.

All who can come, must come n visit.

Regards

For those who couldn't attend the event, we have summarised it for you:

http://www.zameen.com/forum/answers/events_and_exihibitions/can_we_meet_at__zameenxpo__pak_china_friendship_centre__islamabad_-13394-3.html

Its nice to saw Mr.Khan’s Pic.

My pleasure Khalid sb.

Mr. Khan: it was nice meeting you. Just wanted to say hello. Coming out of hibernation. Number of posts sometimes can be deceiving :slight_smile: AA

Thanks Zameen team for your advice to someone unfamiliar with Pak real estate market, for introducing Mr. Khan and for the extra sweet tea :slight_smile:

Sorry about the tea, I promise better refreshment today Pkrusd.

We will be having Roxen today at 7:30 pm. Some real music is waiting for the people attending Zameen Property Expo 2016, held at Pak-China Friendship Centre.