CDA Approved plots

Assalam u Aleikum

We are interested in purchasing a plot in Bahria Enclave. However the issue is that though the Sector is approved by CDA a few plots within that Sector are not approved. And we like one of those unapproved plots.

The plot is not close to the boundary. It is infact safely in a very central location within that Sector. Only 2-3 plots on that Street are cancelled out on the CDA approved Map.

What are the implications if we do go ahead with the purchase. Apparently the possession and utility charges for the plot are already paid by the previous owner. Does that not make a plot status legal?

I understand that one should not purchase a plot if very close to the Sector boundaries but these are 2-3 plots within a street that are not marked. Why do they do that? And what are the implications of going ahead with the purchase?

I would appreciate some feedback

I would not suggest you to go for disputed plots. If Bahria is still accepting it’s transfer then they might throw you to some other place later without asking you. So your safest bet is to buy a clear plot and take possession of it.

Dealers will tell you 101 stories. Don’t listen to them. Don’t put your hard-earned money to risk even if there is 50-50 chance of this plot status getting restored.

2 Likes

The reason why we are asking this question is because z Bahria is giving possession and permission you construct but it seems the plot of not visible on map that CDA has approved for Bahria … So was wondering what are the legal implications because most people have constructed their houses there on those unmarked plots

Aisha
Would you precisely tell us where exactly you plot is located …which society?

In Bahria Enclave in their CDA approved sector… Sector C … But within this there are unmarked plots suggesting they are not recognised by CDA… Which bewilders us. Possession is already there. We can also construct according to Bahria.
So we are at a loss

See the picture

Better stay away Aisha.
You may have issues with CDA in future as Malik Riaz is not as strong as he used to be…
Har orooj ki zawal hay, so would be with him…
Imran govt is with him but we have seen WAPDA has shot him in the leg on electrical bill which is causing power outage in phas-8 more than DHA has…
See how BTK devasted… no one could think of doing this in his bahria before.
He used to kill the protesters but now on back foot …
خدا بنے تھے یگانہ مگر بنا نہ گیا۔۔۔

2 Likes

Why don’t you buy one falling in the approved LOP.
Is there a price difference? If yes, then there is some problem with this plot which you are looking for

1 Like

We have approached 5 agents … None have shown us in the marked area … the only reason this one caught our eye is because it checks all the boxes . There is no price difference as well. The house before it is in the approved marking … This is the very reason we are are a loss … The unapproved markings are random … in small chunks on the same street … Most unmarked plots are already inhabited … It’s not like they are abandoned

So far none has given us a clear answer on the Bahria Enclave marking of plots by CDA…I understand the dispute over a boundary … But to unmark random plots on a different streets is mind boggling … we will try to contact CDA office tomorrow as well

Hard to understand, why you are making home in a society where there is no NOC of CDA?
MR could not succeed in getting NOC when he was a king maker…now he is old not as powerful as used to be…
I know enclave is papulatrd, but I would not invest there rather I would opt a 100% clear block, 100% clear plot in a 100% clear society.

1 Like

Bottom Line: 2 odd years ago, CDA and BE had the horns locked and things reached to the point that CDA sent bulldozers and alike machinery to recalim CDA encroached land and bulldoze any BUP (Built Up Property).

However, as usual that was just usual CDA flexing it’s muscle and nothing more. Before CDA could touch a single Stone in BE, matters were resolved under the table and no action.

Fast Forward An Year: BE in order to get the LOP approved once again had to surrender a lot of commercial and sell that off as Category Plot for Residentials (50% down payment, remaining in 12/18 months). Now BE, pretending to a good boy is looking forward to getting the NOC restored and LOP approval and partial Gas supply are visible steps in that direction.

The Point: CDA or for that sake any DA haven’t developed the spine (to take any action against any half decent project/society (fortunately and unfortunately). Nothing will happen, except you will have the thing at the back of your head all the time and in market their selling and appreciation will be compromised. If CDA/LDA/RDA/whatever DA in any of the BTs take down any built unit (unless my memory doesn’t serve me well) it will have after shocks in BTs all across PAK. BT PES and KHI will be a sunk ships, the moment it happens. The state machinery and influentials have too much stake on MR to let that happen.

It’s not the CDA or the Govt. that are after BTs or MRs, infcat they are in MR’s pocket, it’s the BT competitors that twist MR arms and you can see him referring to them in any of his public interviews. For BTs in Pindi its the DHA and for BE PVC that are the arm twisters …

Long story cut short: Nothing will happen to any built up or sold land (until CDA have the guts to stand up). However, it will be a headache and compromised asset at time of selling. Better avoid even if it’s lesser in price …

=====
For the sake of discussion, and personal choice, yes As, Cs, Bs seem best blocks for now. However, I would had gone for either N, I, G blocks. More economical than earlier blocks but with Civic Zone developing (N, I) will be like Phase 4, 5 of BTs RWP that have Civic Center around.

1 Like

This is the best reply I have received. We are moving there for logistical reasons. My daughter’s University and husband’s work are both in close proximity.

1 kanaal plots are only in A,B, and C. Also, we have elderlyy living w who would like to reside in some ronaq areas with a muhallah. Plus need a medical center closeby for them

Thank you for your input.

Agreed to Imtiaz sb.
1000s of people living in CDA jurisdiction areas having no NOC, such as Ghouri town & 20s of societies in RDA jurisdiction.
But when clean choices are around why one must go in suspected areas?
CDA Park enclave, B-17, bahria phase 1-8, DHA-3/5/4/2, CDA sectors , gulberg Green & several others are clean on papers, why would one go where doubts are giving tension all the time?.
These places never appreciate like clean locations…

1 Like

Yes, your hard earned money deserves cleaner options …

A 5 Marla wity no litigation is far better than a troubled Kanal!

Sectors C and F (hilltop) are best locations for kanal plot. A is too crammed up.

Street 4 marked on the map is in Sector C at height and has 2 kanal plots. 100x90 on north side allotted mostly to airforce officers, and 75x120 on south to other bigwigs.

So theoretically this should be the safest street in entire BE. But its good to double-check anyways.

Exaclty my thoughts, though most expensive and populated and first up cansidate for Gas provisioning ‘A’ sandwitched between ‘B’, ‘Commercials’ and ‘C’ have too much concrete around and not ideal for what BE has to offer … i.e., a touch of mountains and greenry for a serene life style …

‘A’, only if Rental Yield is the main requirement …

1 Like